Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Match thread, Forest away.

No it doesn't, but in recent games some of our players look like they don't want it.

Just because some people slate players, doesn't mean they arn't fans.

Exactly it's called an opinion.

You can sit and clap as much as you want but if I see a player who I don't think is trying i'll say.

Blackpool winning.

Cant wait for this game to end so we can get rid of pearson. Would

You're probably one of them twats who want us to lose every game, & one of those nobbers who soured the atmosphere at the KP early in the poor run to pile the pressure on.

Wow some of you are such dicks.  Just because we are losing doesn't mean they aren't trying or don't want it.  There are two teams out there.

If we somehow pull this off you miserable ****ers don't deserve to celebrate with the rest of us.

I actually agree with this.

There was another post earlier replying to 'Foxes always quit' saying that the fans don't - when in fact some of the toss pots on here are so fickle it's unbelievable.

And yes, if you are taking offence to this I mean YOU.

Support the team , support the manager, get behind Leicester City. Or **** off and support Derby.

Archived