Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

Leicester Vs Watford pre match thread

so should Beckford be a part of the team for the playoffs ? , he is getting goals but i must say i dont think NP would pick him.

God no.

I'm bemused at Wood & Kane's abilities on more than occasion, as well as playing Nuge outside left.... but the players who think they can pick the team with their name first on the sheet then whinge & cry when they can't was a problem for us.

The loaned out players didn't get us here, I'd send them all straight on holiday if I was NP without them even coming into contact with our current team.

If we get through to the final does anyone know what time kick off would be on Monday 27th May? Googled it but can't find out worried because I know I'm working to 4 and going to struggle to get any time off with it being bank holiday

If we get through to the final does anyone know what time kick off would be on Monday 27th May? Googled it but can't find out worried because I know I'm working to 4 and going to struggle to get any time off with it being bank holiday

3pm pal.

Not with my bloody back, im sidelined!!

What I'm asking is are they eligible, not that Pearson would play them.

Yeah they should be eligible would be very surprised if there was a clause in there loan agreements that would stop them from playing

Don't fancy Watfords chances much with their amateur reserve keeper, going by todays match I think not even a Kermo style penalty could stop us going through

Trying to keep it civil this time....... :)

Almunia (GK no 1) had a slight twinge so Zola took him out (dumb move as it turned out) and should be fine for Thursday

Bond (GK no 2) was taken out by a typical piece of dirty Leeds thuggery but it turns out 'only' a broken nose and a bit of concussion so may well be okay for Thursday. We can't get another emergency loan because having played our novice today he has become a full first team player and unless he is mysteriously injured in training we have at least 1 recognised GK fit.

Bad news for us is no Deeney (1 match ban for 2x yellow (1 for kicking ball away, silly sod)) and Zola won't play Forestieri with Vydra so it will be Vydra and Geijo up front; we'll need our supporting cast (Chalobah, Abdi & Anya) for any goals. We'll deffo be looking to contain you and hit on the break.

Hope Zola can get them lifted - they looked absolutely gutted today (which gives lie to the 'foreign mercenaries' theory)

We'll be seeing you on Thursday, may the best team etc etc

Don't fancy Watfords chances much with their amateur reserve keeper, going by todays match I think not even a Kermo style penalty could stop us going through

Now why'd you have to go and bring that up on such a sacred day?

Go to your room HOBBS.

Archived