Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

Leicester Vs Watford pre match thread

I can't see him fancying going up for crosses with a sea of flailing arms or diving at players' feet having just broken his nose, irrespective of the mask.

Set pieces could be important on Thursday.

Yes! Someone else who was thinking like me isn't nice to say but true.

Just so you all know if we win at the KP I am going to take everyone on FT to Zizzi's for its over priced cuisine and 100% meal to shag ratio

:D BJS that's going be expensive :P  It's written in the stars, allez les bleus! :chant:

Schmeichel

De Laet - St Ledger - Morgan - Konchesky

Drinkwater - James

King

Knockaert                              Dyer

Wood

4-4-2 was a mistake two weeks a go and nothing has changed. With Watford's 3 in the centre of midfield, we really need an extra body in there to break things up.

Keane has been at fault too often recently and I think St Ledger will cope with the pressure of the occasion better.

Schmeichel

De Laet  - Morgan - St Ledger - Schlupp

James - King

Knockaert - Marshall - Dyer

Wood

Subs: Logan, Moore, Keane, Drinkwater, Nugent, Vardy, Kane.

I'd drop Keane and bring St Ledger in, some more experience and imo an all round better defender, perhaps we may stop getting bullied in the air and from set pieces now. I'd also go 4-2-3-1 with Marshall at the point of the midfield, effectively giving Chalobah something to think about from deeper positions and effectively stopping Chalobah from running the midfield from deep with his long balls. We must also keep Knockaert and Dyer on both wings, by having two wingers who have attributes that make them so dangerous it becomes increasingly difficult to Watford to double up on both which would create more space for other players, you can't leave either of them with just the full back because either Dyer will skin him or Knockaert will get past him and get a shot on goal/cross it in. Also allows King/James some more freedom in the central role and I've also found that with a Schlupp/Dyer combo, they compliment each other so well and we could comfortably dominate that side. 

This game is all about Pearson getting it right tactically.

I think we will do them if we get at them from the start. We don't want any of this messing about we had against Cardiff a few seasons back as it meant we were always chasing the game in the second leg.

If we impose ourselves, we win.

When I spoke to the ticket office (finally) to renew my season tickets an hour ago we have sold 26000 including the away end.

We need some more PAPs to fill it up?!

When I spoke to the ticket office (finally) to renew my season tickets an hour ago we have sold 26000 including the away end.

Doubt we'll sell 9000 in two days

Thats ok as long as we sell 6000

Bollocks I meant 6.

All this accounting revision is turning my brain to mush. The amount of times I've not balanced an equation today because of human error!

So what's all about single seats if there is 5000

left, surly it's not 5000 st havn't claimed tickets??

Schmeichel

De Laet - St Ledger - Morgan - Konchesky

Drinkwater - James

King

Knockaert                              Dyer

Wood

4-4-2 was a mistake two weeks a go and nothing has changed. With Watford's 3 in the centre of midfield, we really need an extra body in there to break things up.

Keane has been at fault too often recently and I think St Ledger will cope with the pressure of the occasion better.

I think I might cry if he plays. Shadow of the player he was in the first half of the season and I'm confident if everybody else does their jobs then Kingy and Matty will have it sorted in the middle.

I think I might cry if he plays. Shadow of the player he was in the first half of the season and I'm confident if everybody else does their jobs then Kingy and Matty will have it sorted in the middle.

I'm not a fan either but we don't have many central midfielders. I'd sooner have Drinkwater than Marshall playing there.

This Watford lot are a right bunch of cocky basterds I hope we stuff them 6-0 there fans are clueless.

The last 4 season they have been no whqere near the play offs never mind being promoted.

We're not playing Watford but actually Udinese reserves

Archived