Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

Leicester Vs Watford pre match thread

were you not taught in school about the importance of using punctuation it seems like you did hmmmmmmmm.

On a more serious note, as many have posted in the pre-match thread, St Ledger may give us an experienced option.

They are obviously a better team technically, that's not to say we can't play neat football, but I feel we need to muscle them out as much as possible and perhaps try playing with some width and getting crosses in, Knocky and Marshall obviously being the better crosses of a ball at the club. 

Very difficult whatever tactics as they are so good. Big test of tactical chess for Nige!

Come on CITY!!!! 

This is where we'll see if Pearson has learnt from his mistakes or not, the 2 performances against Watford this season have been very poor and he got it wrong both times in formation and style of play. We'll be bang up for this and i've no concerns over the chances we'll create, I just hope and pray we can put together 3 solid displays in defence and midfield and we convert the opportunities.

David Nugent is due a streak of goals and performances, please let it be now. I want to see that outrageous grin, and embarrassed look as he's just put a 30 yarder past Almunia to send us to Wembley.

Hi All,

Congratulations on making the playoffs. I run a football blog site http://www.perfecthattrick.co.uk/ and I’m looking to do a playoff preview for yourselves, Brighton, Watford and Palace.

It’ll be very straight forward (questions will be sent via email) covering topics such as a summary of your season from the Leicester fans point of view, highlights, where improvements are needed and how you see your playoff matches with Watford etc.

Once we’ve finished our final draft of the article, we’ll send it to you before we publish it to make sure you’re happy. Anything you want to change, just let us know. When it’s published on the site, we will send it out via our twitter followers @TheHattrickBlog.

We’re looking for one fan from each club. If you’d be happy to take part, please PM me and I’ll contact you via email.

We’re hoping to have all 4 previews published before Thursday’s game.

Thanks for your time, it’s much appreciated.

Hope we beat these, fed up of looking on the Watford forum and seeing them think it'll be a walk in the park. Not many of these Italians will be used to Play Offs. Even if we lose the 1st leg, anyone else think that they'll get it into their head they have it won and drop off in the 2nd leg? Suppose we have to wait and see what happens Thursday..

If that application succeeds I'm moving to another planet.  (insert atmosphere joke here)

If that application succeeds Zeljko Brkic will probably be flown over Immediatley!

I would like to think it wont be though.

I just looked up the play off final date, just to see if I was away or not that weekend. It's the 27th of May! A full 2 weeks after the 2nd leg!! Surely they could have had a bigger gap between the play off legs?

Last night Brentford and Swindon played the 2nd leg, just 48 hours after the first!

I can't see him fancying going up for crosses with a sea of flailing arms or diving at players' feet having just broken his nose, irrespective of the mask.

Set pieces could be important on Thursday.

I had a random dream last night where i ended up at vicarage road watching the 1st leg. Odd i know. But we were 1 up at half time. Then i missed the 2nd half getting back to leicester and we had won 3-0.

Granted i had a drink last night but i now have to lump on it i guess.

With a 5 day gap, it's a huge ask for him to be ready to play. I thought Almunia would be fit anyway?

Suppose I hope that your third choice has to play, as he looked rubbish, but I hate what the Leeds player did. Disgusting thing to do and the damage to both Anya and Bond could've been much worse.

Archived