Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

Leicester Vs Watford pre match thread

Some idiot on their forum ACTUALLY just came out with the "its like their cup final" line adding "bless them"!!??

Is he high? It's everyone's "cup final" it's the ****ing play offs. Lose and nothing, win and £120 million and top flight football.

lol

I used to quite like Watford but some (and I do enhance the word 'some') of their fans seem to post strange things after one decent season. They have been fighting relegation in recent years.

Got a real good feeling about this one. I think we're going to be the side that dominated in January and score goals today. My bet is 4-1 and i'm having a fiver on that !!

I will find you and kiss you if we win 4-1 lol

lol

I used to quite like Watford but some (and I do enhance the word 'some') of their fans seem to post strange things after one decent season. They have been fighting relegation in recent years.

Its ironic but actually until we brought in some loan players last season we were in a bit of bother - when we weren't supposed to because Bassini should have been honest with the FA who would have given us a transfer embargo.

You could argue we actually DID cheat last season - much more so than this time.

:unsure:

Under Malky we had a relegation battle for the first season and then had a bad run in the 2nd second after a good spell before Christmas (starting with the 3-2 win against you guys when Graham scored late on - your goalie rushed out and missed the ball for one of our goals I remember) so yes I accept we have found ourselves in an unsual position (and I am not sure too many expected to be 3rd either)

Dead excited now, just been on narb road to get a haircut and a group of watford fans were singing 'engeeeerland engerland etc' :D where's everyone drinking beforehand? Normally go soar point but that'll be a nightmare getting to the bar!

I think a bit of KF's cum just landed on my window.

No it's just the rain.

But I have discovered, that if you cum on paper and rain hits the window, it sounds very similar. 

So not surprised you thought what you did. 

No it's just the rain.

But I have discovered, that if you cum on paper and rain hits the window, it sounds very similar.

So not surprised you thought what you did.

And the award for strangest post of 2013 goes to .....

Dead excited now, just been on narb road to get a haircut and a group of watford fans were singing 'engeeeerland engerland etc' :D where's everyone drinking beforehand? Normally go soar point but that'll be a nightmare getting to the bar!

Racists!!!

Ironic really when they support an italian team.

About 2 hours to go then.

Make the noise, take your shoes off if you want, go topless if you want, show respect to the plastic fans if you want.

This is our time.

Let's fookin do this. 

Archived