Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aidyfox

Final price?

I know getting ahead of ones self etc is to be mentioned here but does anybody know the rough price for aWembley play off final? It's just I don't live in England anymore and was trying to roughly price what it would cost me to get there. And is the ticket allocation split 50-50 between the clubs or is there general sale too?

Eeek. I'd be willing to go bankrupt to see us there though haha. Come on you bluessssss

Those are last year's prices, as well. We all know that football inflation is much higher than normal inflation.

I'd pay £500 now if it meant I was guaranteed a seat for the final and we'd be in it. 

Having been lucky enough to be at the 96 final v Palace I can still say that was one of the best moments of my life. 

To potentially get another for £100 is a steal. You could spend £100 on a night out and forget about it in a few weeks. 

I'd pay £500 now if it meant I was guaranteed a seat for the final and we'd be in it. 

Having been lucky enough to be at the 96 final v Palace I can still say that was one of the best moments of my life. 

To potentially get another for £100 is a steal. You could spend £100 on a night out and forget about it in a few weeks. 

this, 100% agree!

Archived