Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhatsHisName

Wasn't our last goal against Forest brilliant ?

i was most surprised when i saw it... Wood must be lacking a little confidence to not put that away (not that im complaining like)

Maybe, the way I saw it was I couldnt believe how calm he stayed to square it. Id have smashed it first time!!

Maybe, the way I saw it was I couldnt believe how calm he stayed to square it. Id have smashed it first time!!

Any other player would have taken a shot at goal. Even if the player was a defender or a goalkeeper, 99.9999% of other players would have taken a shot. So for Wood's a striker to pass the ball like he did; that was incredible and pure genius.

Any other player would have taken a shot at goal. Even if the player was a defender or a goalkeeper, 99.9999% of other players would have taken a shot. So for Woods a goalkeeper to pass the ball like he did; that was incredible and pure genius.

What the hell are you on about? Are you trying to be funny? Nobody in this thread has actually called him Woods. I can't work out if you're incredibly thick or incredibly unfunny...whichever it is your post was a shocker!

There was a chance the keeper would have saved it, with passing the ball to Knpckaert it was a near 100% certainty that we would score. Well done to Wood for seeing that pass.

agreed. Don't think it was a great chance for Wood to be honest. Great vision to pick Knocky out

Any other player would have taken a shot at goal. Even if the player was a defender or a goalkeeper, 99.9999% of other players would have taken a shot. So for Woods a goalkeeper to pass the ball like he did; that was incredible and pure genius.

Not pure genius; absolute lack of confidence. Scoring from his position was by far the easier option. In passing it back to Knockaert he risked the pass going astray or being intercepted. Knocky's shot was more difficult too (by a slight margin.)

He nearly cost us .

Not pure genius; absolute lack of confidence. Scoring from his position was by far the easier option. In passing it back to Knockaert he risked the pass going astray or being intercepted. Knocky's shot was more difficult too (by a slight margin.)

He nearly cost us .

Couldn't disagree with that more!

How was knocky's chance harder? Had no keeper to beat an was 2 yards out? Big chance the keeper would've saved a shot from wood after his first touch took it close to the goalie

He nearly cost us .

You are wrong about that, the goalkeeper was close to Wood and if he had taken a shot there was a good chance the ball would have hit the goalie. Most players would have taken the shot, but for it to have been passed to Knockaert the way it was, shows that Wood remained calm under pressure and was quickly able to work out what needed to be done.

The man was a genius!

Yeah. Wood obviously puts the team first when he could have shot himself. Great play. Well played everyone, Schlupp's ball forward, Knockaert's ball, Wood back to him then it goes in :D

i was most surprised when i saw it... Wood must be lacking a little confidence to not put that away (not that im complaining like)

Maybe but he's not a selfish player. Remember the Huddersfield game when he was on a hat trick and headed it for Waghorn to smash in.

Archived