Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Matty James is my hero!

We have been a different team since Matty James has been injury free. People underestimate how good he is and he's so underrated! Literally the rock in midfield! Not only is he defensively solid but he's also amazingly creative. What a find by Pearson and great effort from the back room staff to keep him fit.

We have been a different team since Matty James has been injury free. People underestimate how good he is and he's so underrated! Literally the rock in midfield! Not only is he defensively solid but he's also amazingly creative. What a find by Pearson and great effort from the back room staff to keep him fit.

ok Pearson/James get off here

It often seems to be the case that when he plays well, we play well.

I'd agree with that. Also, I think it's fair to say that we've improved since Drinkwater was dropped. Not all DD's fault as I think he was cream crackered but we've definitely picked up since MJ started playing regularly. Tracks runners better than Drinky that's for sure and reads the game nicely.

• 1 month later...

Its good to see him doing well in the championship towards the end of last season. Because when I first seen him at Torquay away he was the worst player on the pitch. Which is then why DD and King got the nod and we were doing amazing with them. DD drops form and we go down hill. Saying that James and DD on form should be the CM partnership IMO.

lol  Wouldn't be much use if he was.

He is a great signing, though. I agree.

Archived