Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

Maybe, Pearson thinks he can get a decent fee for Drinkwater and he's not going to be a first choice player next season so he's cashing in. Not necessarily anything personal. 

Not based on any info but I'd have thought if NP can bring in one/two central defenders (to cover the loss of St Ledger/Keane) nd feel that the defence has enough  - I don't understand the Konchesky hatred he's actually really positionally aware although Schlupp could be used against the most pacey wingers - then he could look to make our midfield stronger offensively. King has matured into an all round midfielder and hasnt really had the chance to break into the box how he used to so possibly he can change the midfield emphasis either to give King the freedom, or more likely bring in a more offensive option. Just my two pennies worth 

Can we have some sort of 'follower-floor' for any twitter accounts used as a source on here?

Any account below a thousand can be chucked out the window immediately.

Any account above 10,000 should probably be considered 'somewhat reliable' depending on their track record.

Anywhere between that, fvck knows, post it and let people decide for themselves.

That's my little speech on reforming the twitter links thread done then.  :P

Can we have some sort of 'follower-floor' for any twitter accounts used as a source on here?

Any account below a thousand can be chucked out the window immediately.

Any account above 10,000 should probably be considered 'somewhat reliable' depending on their track record.

Anywhere between that, fvck knows, post it and let people decide for themselves.

That's my little speech on reforming the twitter links thread done then. :P

That Indy person has 41000 followers yet is consistently wrong. Follower count really is no definite indication of reliability.

That Indy person has 41000 followers yet is consistently wrong. Follower count really is no definite indication of reliability.

Well yeah, assess track record after their follower count as I said.

But frankly anyone below a certain level can be discounted immediately, it's a select few with more than that that are reliable.

I like hearing rumours, no matter how unreliable the source or how unlikely the rumours are likely to happen.  

Trying to work out the bull from the moo-juice is all part of the fun !!

One thing which did strike me as a good idea was for someone* to keep a track of Twitter rumours, and even newspaper rumours for that matter, and track them to find out who might in fact have inside information.  After a while, a pattern might emerge as to who might know something and who is just guessing or passing on rumours already circulating.

*  This person would have to have an awful amount of spare time on his hands to do this.

One thing which did strike me as a good idea was for someone* to keep a track of Twitter rumours, and even newspaper rumours for that matter, and track them to find out who might in fact have inside information.  After a while, a pattern might emerge as to who might know something and who is just guessing or passing on rumours already circulating.

*  This person would have to have an awful amount of spare time on his hands to do this.

So how do we summon him? Like Beetlejuice? I'll start...

Lamby

Archived