Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Stan James open market for a new leicester manager Lennon the favourite

Benitez available in the summer

lol

The whole Benitez thing has been perplexing.

He's taken them to third in the league, a Euro cup final and hasn't spent any money and he's still not considered anywhere near good enough by Chelsea.

The ridiculous world of football management.

Apart from O'Neill - who wouldn't come - there isn't one manager on that list I would take over Pearson.

You must love the old hoof ball from the keeper and hope someone gets on the end of it then. :blink:

Lets face it we were miles behind Watford in just about every department. So are you saying you are happy to keep Pearson knowing you are going to watch that same piss poor standard of football next season ?

You must love the old hoof ball from the keeper and hope someone gets on the end of it then. :blink:

Did you not watch 90% of the season where that didn't happen?

And what on earth has that got to do with me not rating any of the managers on that list?

Don't laugh but I won't be surprised if the papers start linking Rafa with the job!

what on earth makes you think that? why on earth would he come here?? wouldn't surprise me if he was at Madrid next year.

Odds are nothing more than a bookies way of managing losses.

They reflect betting patterns too

Why people read so much into them without firm quotes of any kind from any decision makers I'd never know.

Any talk of Lennon is based on a former player attending a big game & a newspaper with ad space to sell writing a story about it

If anyone thinks a manager in charge of one of Europe's biggest clubs and Champions League football will come to a club hamstrung by FFP -  They've been smoking something too strong for them

lol

The whole Benitez thing has been perplexing.

He's taken them to third in the league, a Euro cup final and hasn't spent any money and he's still not considered anywhere near good enough by Chelsea.

The ridiculous world of football management.

He'll why not, sounds better the Powell

Neil Lennon 9/4 fav

Martin o'neill 10/3

Paul ince 20/1

Mark Hughes 22/1

Gary Mcallister. 33/1

Mark Venus 33/1

Is that the best they can come up with?

Forget the top two. Hughes failed at QPR and the last two have done now't. Ince has only just started his new job so let's have another six names please.

Archived