Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Champions: Bolton (They were strong last season just inconsistent and had some unlucky injuries. Freedman has his targets already and has started to strengthen.)

Runners up: Leicester (Believe we will be better from our younger players being a year more experienced. I believe in Steve Walsh's decision making when it comes to picking players, think he is one of the best judges of talent in football. Think we will strengthen this summer.) 

Play offs: Forest, Reading, Bournemouth and Birmingham.

Ipswich (bit dodgy but I really rate Mick!)

Leeds

--------------

Bolton

Forest (ugh)

Leicester

Brighton

My surprise team for the champ will obviously be Ipswich but also think Eddie Howes Bournemouth will challenge!

Relegated:

------------

Watford

Millwall

Yeovil

Automatic promotion we will one contender alongside Reading, Bolton and F****t

Playoffs a number of teams could make the playoffs: Ipswich, Wigan, Leeds, Charlton, Middlesbrough, Birmingham and Dierby

Midtable: Burnley, Blackburn etc

Relegation: Yeovil, Millwall and Doncaster

I'm going to have another go at this

1: Leicester

2: Bolton

------------------------------

3: Forest

4: Reading

5: Charlton

6: Burnley

7: Ipswich Town

8: Leeds United

9: Wigan Athletic

10: Queens Park Rangers

11: Middlesbrough

12: Sheffield Wednesday

-------------------------------

13: Brighton & Hove Albion 

14: Yeovil Town

15: Watford

16: Blackburn Rovers

17: Barnsley

18: Doncaster Rovers

19: Blackpool

20: Birmingham City

21: Bournemouth

--------------------------------

22: Derby County

23: Millwall

24: Huddersfield Town

Bolton

Reading

Forest

Wigan

Watford

Brighton

Leicester

Leeds

Charlton

Ipswich

The rest

Donny

Yeovil

Milwall

Hope that we start well and carry our form throughout the season. We could finish anywhere from 1st to 8th. Bolton with a few new additions will be very good, and Reading didn't show up in the Prem. Their squad is better than when they won the league the other season.

Will be another scrap until the last day at the bottom, Yeovil play good football but will struggle, same for Donny. Think Millwall will go down for sure, their end of season form wasn't great.

I'll refrain from posting my ideal standings at the end of the upcoming season. Like every year, you have the so-called "favourites", only for them to disappoint and fade.

The Championship is so unpredictable.

One thing I'll say is... I'd love to see us getting promoted, finishing in one of the two top spots. However, you can only get a clear picture once the trading business has been completed fully over this summer.

can't believe people rate watford (who are under transfer embargo and when the FL votes to outlaw the treating of intertnational loans as xfers will be in deep doodoo, half their squad will go).

qpr will tank, can you see bosingwa and casillas playing in the champ, not me. they will shed a lot of big earners over the summer.

reading are main title contenders for me, got the money,  the squad, and the manager.

we will be around 10th.

I'm going to have another go at this

1: Leicester

2: Bolton

3: Forest

4: Reading

5: Charlton

6: Burnley

7: Ipswich Town

8: Leeds United

9: Wigan Athletic

10: Queens Park Rangers

11: Middlesbrough

12: Sheffield Wednesday

-------------------------------

13: Brighton & Hove Albion

14: Yeovil Town

15: Watford

16: Blackburn Rovers

17: Barnsley

18: Doncaster Rovers

19: Blackpool

20: Birmingham City

21: Bournemouth

--------------------------------

22: Derby County

23: Millwall

24: Huddersfield Town

You're fvcking clueless la. if you get any more than 4 out of 9 exactly right in the exact positions you stated I will give you £100 cash. Quote me on it on the final day of next season

Honestly, I think it's impossible to predict. It's hard to read the 3 teams that have come down - all 3 with new managers (Reading and QPR making the change midway through last season). Wigan without a doubt will have the strongest playing squad imo but Martinez will be hard to replace. I like Adkins at Reading but feel that Reading don't have the mentality or quality of players they did to get them up 2 seasons ago. QPR all depends on their wheeling and dealing over the summer.

Doncaster, Bournemouth and Yeovil however have little to lose and fear. Doncaster will be straight back down in my opinion, Dickov is not good enough as a manager and their squad is rather mediocre, getting up on very strong away form and patchy home form, if they don't improve their home form they will be down by March. Bournemouth are dark horses for me, plenty of momentum and optimism through Howe. With Yeovil, I feel they are strongly equipped to produce a shock, Johnson did it with Bristol City (they reached they Play Offs) and don't see why they couldn't be amongst the pack in all honesty.

So many teams can put a strong case forward, it's too tough to say but give it 15 or so games and the table should begin to shape up.

Honestly, I think it's impossible to predict. It's hard to read the 3 teams that have come down - all 3 with new managers (Reading and QPR making the change midway through last season). Wigan without a doubt will have the strongest playing squad imo but Martinez will be hard to replace. I like Adkins at Reading but feel that Reading don't have the mentality or quality of players they did to get them up 2 seasons ago. QPR all depends on their wheeling and dealing over the summer.

Doncaster, Bournemouth and Yeovil however have little to lose and fear. Doncaster will be straight back down in my opinion, Dickov is not good enough as a manager and their squad is rather mediocre, getting up on very strong away form and patchy home form, if they don't improve their home form they will be down by March. Bournemouth are dark horses for me, plenty of momentum and optimism through Howe. With Yeovil, I feel they are strongly equipped to produce a shock, Johnson did it with Bristol City (they reached they Play Offs) and don't see why they couldn't be amongst the pack in all honesty.

So many teams can put a strong case forward, it's too tough to say but give it 15 or so games and the table should begin to shape up.

Good post

:thumbup:

Sticking them in three groups, although Watford's situation really confuses me, if they sort their embargo out then they'll be top two for me, but if they don't they'll struggle. This is based on Watford having their embargo, and these groups are all in no particular order;

Top 8

Reading, Leicester, Bolton, Ipswich, Wigan, Forest, Leeds, Brighton

Middle 8

Watford, QPR, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Birmingham, Barnsley, Bournemouth, Charlton

Bottom 8

Sheff Weds, Derby, Yeovil, Doncaster, Millwall, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Burnley

Sticking them in three groups, although Watford's situation really confuses me, if they sort their embargo out then they'll be top two for me, but if they don't they'll struggle. This is based on Watford having their embargo, and these groups are all in no particular order;

Top 8

Reading, Leicester, Bolton, Ipswich, Wigan, Forest, Leeds, Brighton

Middle 8

Watford, QPR, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Birmingham, Barnsley, Bournemouth, Charlton

Bottom 8

Sheff Weds, Derby, Yeovil, Doncaster, Millwall, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Burnley

I would switch Ipswich for QPR and Barnsley for Blackpool

Archived