Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluesbrothers

Definitive proof that Coventry don't care, right from the horse's mouth.

Just tweeted on the BBC website by Rob from Coventry:

ZHKmQhY.png

And a quick search on Google for "Leicester to Coventry distance" returns...

5Z8MmI7.png

So according to one of their own citizens, Coventry shouldn't give two flying fecks about us by default. :ph34r:

Oh god... I'm posting shit like this? It must be preseason... :cry:

We didn't care about Coventry when we were both in the Championship.

Now they're in League One with seemingly little chance of them returning any time soon, they're pretty much forgotten about. Aside from their fight to keep their soulless stadium, they're far too boring even to notice. 

Where did they even finish?

Nah, you're missing the point. This bloke from Coventry is basically saying that, unless you live 20 miles or less from another club, you can't be rivals. So that instantly nullifies their own one-sided hatred of us. :P

We didn't care about Coventry when we were both in the Championship.

Now they're in League One with seemingly little chance of them returning any time soon, they're pretty much forgotten about. Aside from their fight to keep their soulless stadium, they're far too boring even to notice.

Where did they even finish?

I disagree the Cov game last season had more of derby feel to it...than Forest or Derby.

I've really never seen Cov as a big derby, a little bit of bragging rights to be had, but I don't hate them as I do Forest, or dislike them as much as I do Derby. Mid 90s mentality, I think, from when meetings with Coventry were relatively rare.

They'll be a lot closer when they are playing at Hinckley.

I pray to god they don't, I live about a 5 minutes walk away from the Hinckley ground. If they do, I'll have to go down with me torch and pitchfork and drive their 14 man squad and 5 fans back across the border.

Archived