Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Pearson to stay.

I am a Pearson fan, and I don't think he should be sacked.

But I don't understand how anybody could complain if he were sacked. We won 3 of the final 17 games of the season, playing turgid, unimaginative football despite NP being heavily backed in the transfer market.

I'd have thought that the Taylor example would be enough to demonstrate that a disastrous end to one season takes a lot of fixing by the incumbent manager, regardless of what has preceded it.

Very good post

This has ruined my summer! Can i get a refund on my season ticket? This is the main reason season ticket sales are down. If only the thais could see this. Top if you by any chance browse this forum and see this post think on.

This has ruined my summer! Can i get a refund on my season ticket? This is the main reason season ticket sales are down. If only the thais could see this. Top if you by any chance browse this forum and see this post think on.

Agree, the thought of another season of such uninspiring dross with this uninspiring manager is utterly depressing! 

Guest ttfn

Agree, the thought of another season of such uninspiring dross with this uninspiring manager is utterly depressing! 

We scored 6 goals at home twice and 4 against Derby.

Get some hobbies then.

We scored 6 goals at home twice and 4 against Derby.

True. But still lost 16 league games and were 10 points off automatic promotion with one of the biggest budgets in the division. Relatively speaking it was a piss poor effort in my view!

Like I said yesterday you are in the minority on this forum in wanting Pearson out so I really don't know how you've come to the conclusion that the reason ticket sales are down is because Pearson's still here.

Infact a couple who have wanted Pearson out throughout the season now say it would be stupid to get rid of him. 

Also, are the sales actually down then? We're in May and we've sold 10,000.

Like I said yesterday you are in the minority on this forum in wanting Pearson out so I really don't know how you've come to the conclusion that the reason ticket sales are down is because Pearson's still here.

Infact a couple who have wanted Pearson out throughout the season now say it would be stupid to get rid of him. 

Also, are the sales actually down then? We're in May and we've sold 10,000.

He may be in the minority on this forum but the majority of fans dont want anoither season wasted on Pearson and his hoofball. Let's see all the Pearsonites on here after the first ten games when it dawns on them that nothing has changed and they are in for another season of despair. :(

He may be in the minority on this forum but the majority of fans dont want anoither season wasted on Pearson and his hoofball. Let's see all the Pearsonites on here after the first ten games when it dawns on them that nothing has changed and they are in for another season of despair. :(

Good to see you're still unable to come up with facts, relying on wishful thinking instead. No one has ever conducted a poll amongst Leicester City fans about Pearson, but my guess is that the majority actually have nothing against the guy.

The results on this forum's poll don't represent the overall situation, but they do give an indication.

The new season hasn't even started and you don't even give the guy ten games... Now who's the negative one?

A.  :source:

B.  lol what is a better reflection of the fans' views than an LCFC forum? 

What a tit

Cast your mind back to all the seasons we've had since you became a member of this forum. This is easily the best one

I should hope it bloody well is! Sven excluded, Pearson's had the biggest budget of any manager we've had as well. Only a real tit would accept such mediocrity.   

I should hope it bloody well is! Sven excluded, Pearson's had the biggest budget of any manager we've had as well. Only a real tit would accept such mediocrity.   

Making the top 6 isn't mediocrity.

No, that would be Sven

NIGEL PEARSON TO REMAIN AT LEICESTER CITY

http://www.dailystar...Leicester-City/

He has been handed a vote of confidence following a high-powered meeting.

“The owners have been very supportive and told Nigel it is business as usual next season,†said a source.

A source again! Why can't somebody actually ask the club! With all this speculation I won't be surprised if he resigns!

Archived