Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Two new players?

How would MacAnthony know what this guy earns?

Sorry, but he whinges in the media constantly about how little old Peterborough can't compete in the transfer market and there isn't anything he can do.

Literally every week that exact story comes out.

Yeah but Peterborough are in for any half decent lower league player that they can make a profit off. I don't know the finer details of his contract but there's not a chance NP would be ok with giving Vardy £14,000 a week. 

I'd make Vardy the front runner for it though considering he was the most expensive non-league player.

How would MacAnthony know what this guy earns?

Sorry, but he whinges in the media constantly about how little old Peterborough can't compete in the transfer market and there isn't anything he can do.

Literally every week that exact story comes out.

This. He seems to come from a similar direction to me in terms of a lot of football but he goes on like Leicester and Peterborough should have the same budget, the tit.

Vardy's on 7k a week

Sounds a lot more realistic.

He didnt say that, he's just saying it's ridiculous that a club offers a player that was

on £800 a £13,000 pay rise.

But whats the average wage for a Championship striker?

Whats the average wage for a BSP striker?

He can keep moaning about how ridiculous it is, but it's modern football.

Doumbia is a beast, Col would spaff his pants if he came.

Gayle £4 million  lol  if that's right then we are 100% not getting him, I have my doubts on him though, but don't want to sound racist. 

What were you planning on saying?

Why don't we go in for that lad at Burton Jacques Maghoma always rated him

We've already had him on trial during our league one season.

If Pearson has been tasked with reducing the wage billthen there's no way he'd give some prat from non-league £12,000 a week!!!! We always get these rumours when we have a player whose not done very well and they're supposedly on ridiculous dough. Craig Levein was charged with putting together a squad on a shoe string budget, after Micky Adams had signed a load of has-beens on big money and so he bought in Mark de Vries who was crap and fans claimed he was on £15,000 a week. No he wasn't. Vardy will not be on 12k a week, not a chance.

Vady was reportedily on £500/week at Fleetwood im positive he would have settled for a lot less than £12k/week, btw Peterborough were our main rivals in signing him so no doubt Fergie is an admirer.

One player I would target as a born leader and someone to galvanish a professional team spirit would be Phil Neville as left back or even as the defensive midfielder that we need. Get the spine of the team and show other players that we really mean promotion this season. Make Neville captain

Archived