Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Two new players?

Like the thread in main sub forum section I do not claim to be 'ITK'. This is from the same person who gave Paddy Agyemang the information of Darius Vassell signing(feel free to look the topic up people slated Paddy and the signing of Vassell from what I can remember).

Anyway here goes

Dwight Gayle IN, swap for Vardy

Tongo Doumbia IN

:)

Like the thread in main sub forum section I do not claim to be 'ITK'. This is from the same person who gave Paddy Agyemang the information of Darius Vassell signing(feel free to look the topic up people slated Paddy and the signing of Vassell from what I can remember).

Anyway here goes

Dwight Gayle IN, swap for Vardy

Tongo Doumbia IN

:)

Two quality signings if they do happen prem here we come  ;)

Not seen much of gayle, did he play against us because I can't remember him. But he did score a few goals, still pretty raw at this level but younger than vardy.

Doumbia looked good early in the season, and is the type of player we need which at least Pearson has identified this. Didn't see much of him towards the end though? Was he injured?

Doumbia's only made 25 appearances for Wolves. Would Pearson sign him? I must say I'm doubtful about it.

Unless he's been injured for part of the season of course. Then I'd reconsider.

EDIT: Think I may have provided everyone with wrong info, damn you Wikipedia, says on their website he's made 35 appearances. Sorry.

Doumbia's only made 25 appearances for Wolves. Would Pearson sign him? I must say I'm doubtful about it.

EDIT: Think I may have provided everyone with wrong info, damn you Wikipedia, says on their website he's made 35 appearances. Sorry.

Doumbia made 35 appearances in the league.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/d/doumbia_423466.stm

I'd be pleased with both but I doubt both will happen. Gayle is worth £4 million apparently and Vardy has been the pits this season so surely we'd have to pay some decent wedge plus him for Dwight? Doumbia is the sort of player we desperately need, he'll have his suitors but there's no reason we couldn't get him.

Pretty sure he was injured for part of the season, remember talking to a Wolves mate about him before the King Power match.

Out of interest, by what date were virtually all our signings done last season? James/De Laet/Vardy...remember them being early but can't remember how early

James and De Laet were already done by now, can't remember when we got Vardy.

Knockaert was early August, though.

Archived