Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Two new players?

How do people on here have any idea of just how much a player is on?

Does the player, his agent or someone in the payroll department leak this info?

Clearly the majority of claims are bullshit, so who do we believe?

Last year it was claimed that Beckford was on 40k, it now seems to be widely believed to be about 25k.

How do people on here have any idea of just how much a player is on?

Does the player, his agent or someone in the payroll department leak this info?

Clearly the majority of claims are bullshit, so who do we believe?

Last year it was claimed that Beckford was on 40k, it now seems to be widely believed to be about 25k.

Are they the only people that know then?

Not seen much of gayle, did he play against us because I can't remember him. But he did score a few goals, still pretty raw at this level but younger than vardy.

Doumbia looked good early in the season, and is the type of player we need which at least Pearson has identified this. Didn't see much of him towards the end though? Was he injured?

Took him long enough, we  been saying this for ages now, at last the penny drops!

I can tell you for a fact Vardy is on £12K a week at Leicester. 

Scandalous waste of money. No wonder nobody wants to leave.  

You are joking?  12k a week for that donkey??? :blink:  The mind boggles. I bet there are loads of retired  players out there who played in the 80's and 90's who just wished they were born later, bearing in mind how much average and I mean average players get paid now ... unbelievable!

Vardy isn't on 12k lol

Albert's right with it being around 7k

If that is the case then Pearson wants shooting.

Surely we should be looking to have experienced league players on salaries of 7K or less, why on earth would you sign a non-league player, unproven at any league level let alone the Championship for 3 years on 350k a year?

If he was on 500k surely he'd have jumped at the chance of 2k with the promise of a payrise should he tie down a regular first team spot.

What kind of weekly wage can we be expected to offer under FFP?

If that is the case then Pearson wants shooting.

Surely we should be looking to have experienced league players on salaries of 7K or less, why on earth would you sign a non-league player, unproven at any league level let alone the Championship for 3 years on 350k a year?

If he was on 500k surely he'd have jumped at the chance of 2k with the promise of a payrise should he tie down a regular first team spot.

What kind of weekly wage can we be expected to offer under FFP?

Whilst I agree that it was an awful piece of business I'm not sure that the manager is too involved in contract negotiations. I may be wrong

Whilst I agree that it was an awful piece of business I'm not sure that the manager is too involved in contract negotiations. I may be wrong

Posters have been claiming that rather than promotion Pearson was given the task of reducing costs, bloody strange way of going about it if this salary claim is true?

I have my doubts though, if a new acquired non league player is worth 7k a week then every other player would be demanding double to treble that, hardly the way to achieve FFP.

Posters have been claiming that rather than promotion Pearson was given the task of reducing costs, bloody strange way of going about it if this salary claim is true?

I have my doubts though, if a new acquired non league player is worth 7k a week then every other player would be demanding double to treble that, hardly the way to achieve FFP.

Nobody knows what Vardy is on a week, that 7k figure was a pure guess, so it's pointless debating.

Nobody knows what Vardy is on a week, that 7k figure was a pure guess, so it's pointless debating.

simo86 and Albert know better apparently:

"Well I'm not going to say on here how I know am I? Manwell Pablo knows how I know about a few of the financial bits. Your choice whether you want to believe me or not"

Not if he gets rid of Vassell on Sven style wages!

Just because he's getting more than you thought (if true), doesn't mean costs haven't been cut. Or that we're getting not getting better value than we were last year.

I wouldn't mind getting both, Doumbia really impressed me this season.

I haven't seen a lot of Gayle, but he sounds promising. A swap with Vardy would be a decent deal and I think both sides could gain a lot from that trade.

Archived