Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

New seasons kit photo shoot

The new home shirt is the same template as the new wolves one - Obviously blue though but has yellow under the arms

The new away kit is grey (slate grey). This also has yellow under the arms but won't be out on the 6th. Will probably be out just before the Monaco game.

The new home shirt is the same template as the new wolves one - Obviously blue though but has yellow under the arms

The new away kit is grey (slate grey). This also has yellow under the arms but won't be out on the 6th. Will probably be out just before the Monaco game.

White 'undershirt'?

Yellow on the home kit = gold (one of the stripes under the collar, trim on the sleeve and the puma logo are gold also).

Slate grey away kit = gold.

At least on the designs I've seen anyway. The away kit is a merky gold, along the lines of Fosse gold, but perhaps a tad darker.

Too much gold for my liking. Home kit looks like a Portsmouth kit. Away kit looks like vomit.

There's a chance that they changed the colours at the last minute and the designs I've seen are wrong, but it's unlikely.

Yellow on the home kit = gold (one of the stripes under the collar, trim on the sleeve and the puma logo are gold also).

Slate grey away kit = gold.

At least on the designs I've seen anyway. The away kit is a merky gold, along the lines of Fosse gold, but perhaps a tad darker.

Too much gold for my liking. Home kit looks like a Portsmouth kit. Away kit looks like vomit.

There's a chance that they changed the colours at the last minute and the designs I've seen are wrong, but it's unlikely.

The gold is most definitely a Thailand influence. Suppose it's better than changing to red and being rebranded as Leicester Ladyboys though.

I know the prototypes weren't vey good and were changed!

Could be then that the designs I've seen, that were sent to the FL, are old. It has happened before, but gold seems likely due to the Thai influence.

I've always hated clubs randomly throwing gold into a kit for no reason whatsoever.

:( Fosse Gold was the worst kit we have had in my lifetime, it looked horrible and it reminds me of Scot Gemmill, Adams OAPS and Levein's Scottish imports.

This horrible yellow or gold away kits need dropping, we are the foxes what colour are foxes? What colour is in our badge? Orange, not yellow.

Archived