Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

New seasons kit photo shoot

Was the Fosse gold shirt the one where we had LG as sponsor?

As for this reported home kit, I like it. It's smart, nothing complicated about it. It's neat and classy to an extent. I've got no qualms with it.

So the rumours about a collar were wrong aswell! lol

We get the fake undershirt template then and i have to be honest, blue and gold works in my opinion... If it's similar to what Ashley mocked up then it COULD look pretty nice in the flesh, i'm hoping the badge and Puma logo won't be so high up but with most English teams that have this template it is so i guess i shouldn't expect any different

I'm also very interested to see what the away kit will look like and what template that is....

The thing is, we don't really have a deal with Puma. We have a deal with Genesis, who license the Puma logo and designs. Genesis are the ones manufacturing the kits.

Hence why when you look at the top clubs Puma actually supply (Rangers, Dortmund, Newcastle etc) they have a nice fitting kit, no silly long sleeves, badges on the chest (not the f-ing shoulders), extra detail and a better quality overall. Whereas ourselves and all other Genesis clubs have what looks like a counterfeit version of a Puma kit.

Rangers new kits, the home one being the 'same' template as ours:

kit13__all_09_650.jpg

kit13__all_13.jpg

Yeah, they're what I prefer to, like Ricey said though, our kids are made by Genesis, meaning we'll get an ill fitting kit, just like this Chesterfield effort :|

12030_520090414692708_1250465816_n.jpg

You compare Pumas manufacturing to Genesis, it's abysmal lol

But that lad in a Chesterfield shirt, just like the Cardiff one, could comfortably be wearing a smaller size.

The sleeves on my City shirt this year is fine despite a lot of moaning.

I know what you're saying.

My city shirt this year though, had the sleeve problem, but I suppose it depends on how big you are, from what I can see the lad in the Rangers black shirt is considerably bigger than the Chesterfield player, hence, maybe, the tighter fit.

The thing is, we don't really have a deal with Puma. We have a deal with Genesis, who license the Puma logo and designs. Genesis are the ones manufacturing the kits.

Hence why when you look at the top clubs Puma actually supply (Rangers, Dortmund, Newcastle etc) they have a nice fitting kit, no silly long sleeves, badges on the chest (not the f-ing shoulders), extra detail and a better quality overall. Whereas ourselves and all other Genesis clubs have what looks like a counterfeit version of a Puma kit.

Rangers new kits, the home one being the 'same' template as ours:

kit13__all_09_650.jpg

kit13__all_13.jpg

I did't know that, Just check out Genesis sport website and your right. It all makes sense now why all the lower league teams have the same template with terrible fit.

Is it just me that feels a little be P****d off by this? Wernt we told we had a deal with Puma? In actual fact its more like getting a fake designer tshirt off Skegy market!

I did't know that, Just check out Genesis sport website and your right. It all makes sense now why all the lower league teams have the same template with terrible fit.

Is it just me that feels a little be P****d off by this? Wernt we told we had a deal with Puma? In actual fact its more like getting a fake designer tshirt off Skegy market!

The headline referred to Puma, but the press release on the OS did make it clear the deal was with Genesis.

The headline referred to Puma, but the press release on the OS did make it clear the deal was with Genesis.

Oh .. I did just say to myself i probally over looked anything other than Puma...Still a let down though. Any possiblity of a change of manufacturer after the next season or 2? or are we in with them for the long haul?

Archived