Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

New seasons kit photo shoot

So from reading the comments, i'm gathering the away kit is that fosse gold colour with gold trim, etc? And if it's the same template as the home kit, then i assume it would look something like this....

lcfca1.png

So from reading the comments, i'm gathering the away kit is that fosse gold colour with gold trim, etc? And if it's the same template as the home kit, then i assume it would look something like this....

lcfca1.png

Not too shabby, I like it :D

Don't think it would look quite so good in the flesh, unfortunately :(

Don't think it would look quite so good in the flesh, unfortunately :(

That's what i was thinking aswell, it might not even be that template though... From what i gather (reading comments) the main colour is that fosse gold with gold trimmings? If the main colour was gold then surely the trimmings would have to be another shade of gold or a different colour... Outta them i'd probably take fosse gold as gold with another shade of gold could look very iffy

lcfca1.png

Not A Fan of this one personally.

lcfca1.png

I really like that one. Not sure why? I guess because its different.... But i'd buy it.

lcfca1.png

Close, but no cigar.

I think the gold colour rumoured to being used has a lot to do with the King Power branding, don't mind the colour myself but much irony after we laughed at Cardiff and their owners

Archived