Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enex

Kelvin Wilson

Imagine him and Morgan in the centre - defending it like a boss.

Good age, has played on the European stage and has Champions League experience (allegedly neutralized Messi to great effect in their 2-1 home win against Barcelona - if you believe Wikipedia).

As long as he or his agent don't demand a ridiculously high fee, a perfect fit.

Guest MattP

Good age, has played on the European stage and has Champions League experience (allegedly neutralized Messi to great effect in their 2-1 home win against Barcelona - if you believe Wikipedia).

As long as he or his agent don't demand a ridiculously high fee, a perfect fit.

Creative to say the least lol

It's a no from me, watched him a few times and he's been awful, one of the last games they played against Rangers he pretty much tossed the match on his own, looked like a poor mans Bamba.

Yea, imagine that :D

Kelvin has improved over his time at Celtic and even when he thought he was rio Ferdinand when he was with us his mobility complimented wes's lack of same quite well. He'd be a good signing for yourselves.

Yea, imagine that :D

Kelvin has improved over his time at Celtic and even when he thought he was rio Ferdinand when he was with us his mobility complimented wes's lack of same quite well. He'd be a good signing for yourselves.

I know you'll have only seen very little of Wes this season but was he ever that good for Forest? And if he was, you must be a bit miffed that you only managed to get £1million! 

I know you'll have only seen very little of Wes this season but was he ever that good for Forest? And if he was, you must be a bit miffed that you only managed to get £1million!

He'd been the first name on the team sheet for years so I've seen the good and bad of wes. The price was a bit cheap but it meant we could get Adlene on loan and that probably saved us during the dark cotterball year...that and bringing SoD in.

• 2 weeks later...

As I said at the top of the thread, I'd take him. Was good at this level for Nottingham Forest, alongside Wes I think, and still only 27. 

Also in that article, Richard Dunne. Will be a great signing at this level for any team, especially for free.

£1.4 million would be doubtful, only way I can see this is if Pearson really wants to go ahead, with the former Forest centre back pairing which got them in the Play-Offs a couple years back.

We definitely need a centre back though, maybe someone cheaper or even on loan again, could be our best option.

Archived