Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

If you owned lcfc would you?

Yes I would, but I'd think of a bullshit valid reason first then drop it on the egg chasing turd!

now this is the more positive answer i was looking for.

by the way i can prob get some actual bull shit to drop on him if you want.

What did you wear when cleaning outside the stadium?

if your trying to be funny yes i did work as a cleaner inside doing the boxes and function suites and i was expected to wear plain no branded tops.

If you're the owner and you're bothered by what your employees wear to clean up the pavements then buy them the shirts you prefer them to wear.

as an outsider to the county I find it weird (and pretty homo) the bizarre dislike of the tigers on here. I've never lived in leicester but still would want a leicester team to do well. captain bizarro.

God help us all if I owned LCFC. 

I'd start by putting me, me brother and me dad in to the bluntest attacking trident in football history.  Then I'd change the kit to the cool, long sleeved, figure hugging sixties one which would look good on half the team but fvck me, me, me brother and me dad would look like right freaks.  We're all rounded shoulders, hunched backs and pot bellies.  I'd be in charge though so sod you all, we'd get about two or three goals between us all season and one of those would be when the away keeper accidently kicked it against my pathetic little ass ad it rebounded in.  The other would be when me dad had to have a bit of rest and my broether would ssneak a goal in whilst everyone else was confused as to why the pot bellied, middle aged Daniel Lambert lookalike was sitting down taking out  flask of tea.

I'd get Taggart and Elliott back in defence just to stand there and make me feel young again and reminisce about the glory days.

Also I'd be manager as well as super ace cool dude hunky striker obviously.  I'd go all Champ Manager 01/02 on your asses and sign Mark Kerr and Mike Duff.  Then I'd sign 27, 15 year old Swedes with good stats on jumping and bung them in and go all out attack, hard tackilng and pressing on!

We may get relegated but we'd go down with me, me brother, me dad, Elliott and Taggs attempting bicycle kicks, missing the ball and doing our backs in.

Rumble's Leicester City Football Club would at least be fun!

Join me brothers and sisters!!!

X

deem wearing a tigers shirt whilst at work , a sackable offence.

guy cleaning up outside the club shop today commited such offence.

i would sack him.

am i harsh?

yes i know i must be bored but sorry if you work for the club you dont turn up for work in egg chaser shit.

I wear my Tiger's shirts most days of the week, and if I could, and was working, I still would.

Archived