Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Leamington Match Thread

Blyth got about 15 minutes. Did more in that time than Futacs who even against non-league looks shite. I personally was really impressed with Taft 1st half, looked to bring the ball out and play from the back from the left of the back 3. Elder who played left back in the 2nd half was good as was Cain who did nothing wrong playing out of position. For me though tonight just proved we should play 3-5-2, Marshall excelled in a free role (yes I know it was against non league opposition) but we looked more dangerous in the first half and had much better posession. 2nd half we lacked options in the 4-4-2 shape.

I was also a fan of the 3-5-2 formation today.

First half, the back three looked solid. Gallagher, Marshall and Danns all put in a good shift. Jeff Schlupp looked untouchable at times, seems to have gained a lot more pace. Pleased with Vardy's work-rate too.

Second half, Moore and King dictated all of the play which they did well. Knockaert was just Knockaert. Very pleased with Martyn Waghorn, hopefully he'll continue tonight's hard-work throughout pre-season and will get his chance for next season. 

I was also a fan of the 3-5-2 formation today.

First half, the back three looked solid. Gallagher, Marshall and Danns all put in a good shift. Jeff Schlupp looked untouchable at times, seems to have gained a lot more pace. Pleased with Vardy's work-rate too.

Second half, Moore and King dictated all of the play which they did well. Knockaert was just Knockaert. Very pleased with Martyn Waghorn, hopefully he'll continue tonight's hard-work throughout pre-season and will get his chance for next season. 

Its easy to look like you have gained pace against a team of that standard 

Archived