Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesBoyChris

List Of Loans

Duffy is a young promising centre half, he is 6ft 5 and Ireland u21 captain and Everton u21 captain. 

Vellios is a greek striker who looks promising but fell out with Moyes and therefore had no game time last season really.

Gueye is a french winger who imo is very poor, suits foreign leagues which are a bit slower, was on loan in Ligue 1 last season.

Garbutt is a LB who has been on loan to a few clubs, rated quite highly but behind Baines and Oviedo in the pecking order.

Stones is RB who we bought from Barnsley in January, part of the England u20 world cup squad and rated very highly, expected to be loaned out to develop him.

Lundstram is rated next in line to Barkley as a CM, was on loan at Doncaster last season and played almost every game for them, they're after him again.

Junior is a Portugese central midfielder, more technical ability than physical, poor in terms of strength and very small, but could do a good job sitting in front of the defence.

Do you think we'd have a chance of getting Duffy and Stones on loan? They both sound promising and we need some more cover for our CB and RB position.

I'm led to believe the following are listed for loan by Everton; Shane Duffy, Vellios, McAleny (loaned to Brentford), Magaye Gueye, Luke Garbutt, John Stones, John Lundstram and Junior

My ex is an Everton fan and she reckons Magaye Gueye is about as useful as wiping your arse with sandpaper.

And we tried that once, it was ****ing horrific.

You'd have every chance of getting Duffy & Stones.

As said about Gueye in the more detailed bit he looks very off the pace in the English game, he just looks knackered after 15 minutes and completely disappears sometimes when he is on the ball you can see talent etc however his disappearing acts in games are costly.

Chalobah and Piazon will go to Premiership sides and I'm similarly sceptical that Keane is available.

Like a lot of clubs I imagine we may feel the hit of the regime change at Old Trafford. We've had a productive relationship with Fergie and his boys during the Pearson years.

Very true actually.

I've always felt that Fergie has respected Pearson in terms of developing the young loanees properly.

Chalobah and Piazon will go to Premiership sides and I'm similarly sceptical that Keane is available.

Like a lot of clubs I imagine we may feel the hit of the regime change at Old Trafford. We've had a productive relationship with Fergie and his boys during the Pearson years.

Fergie still works there doesn't he?

Moyes isn't that fond of loaning players out, he thinks they benefit more by playing as a unit at youth level, probably one of the main reasons he released Leighton Baines, Callum McManaman and John Ruddy.

McManaman even branded it 'the best thing to happen to his career', can't say I blame him, made a name for himself and still won more silverware than his boyhood club.

You'd have every chance of getting Duffy & Stones.

As said about Gueye in the more detailed bit he looks very off the pace in the English game, he just looks knackered after 15 minutes and completely disappears sometimes when he is on the ball you can see talent etc however his disappearing acts in games are costly.

Always thought Duffy was a bit of a one-hit-wonder to be honest.  I don't even think Warwick Avenue was that good.

As for the Stones, I think their Glastonbury performance proves that they can still do a job despite being older than the rest of the squad.  They would definitely boost morale.

Fergie still works there doesn't he?

Not sure what Fergie's doing.  Will.I.Am seems to be focussing on his solo work and The Voice and I have no idea what the rest of the Black Eyed Peas are doing.  She might also be a distraction in the dressing room.

Stones and Duffy would be delicious.

I think I've made my feelings clear on them individually, but maybe a collaboration would suit our playing style.

Duffy or Keane would be my choices (maybe both) as a loaned CB. Although I'd still like to see Taft played as a CB, only just turned 20 and is improving still.

People seem quite keen on this Duffy bird!  As for Keane - they're never going to top the charts, but love or hate them you can't deny that they're a safe bet.  Perhaps we just don't need a gamble.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been watching the Liverpool vs United u21 match. Personally I think Januji, Lingaard and Keane should all be enquired about. Realistically, none of then will be in the United side this year so we should loan them.

3 great additions all in places we need more strength.

Archived