Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesBoyChris

List Of Loans

It's all good just suggesting people to loan but we need the right people on Loan for the right position.

Why loan Ben Amos (UK)? When Kasper will player 99.9% of our matches?

Competition for Kasper, just a suggestion, doubt we need him though

I agree, but who mentioned Amos?

Edit: Craig Dawson from WBA? We're short of quality at centre back, will he play every week?

Dawson would be fantastic, id really try hard to get him on loan he was quality at bolton and his class even showed in his few west brom games before. Question is will west brom want to start using him now

Whenever I see "list" and "loans" show up, I automatically think of that poor chap who a few seasons ago thought he could influence the board and the club's management to go after the players he had listed... lol

James Ward-Prowse said he wants game time.

Thomas Eisfeld

Kerim Frei

Reece Wabara

Dan Gosling

Sammy Ameobi

Garry Monk

Simon Dawkins

Tom Carroll

Nicky Maynard  :ph34r:

Quite a few left-backs we could of got, but with Bakayogo signing it would be pointless. 

Nathan Ake - Chelsea

Jores Okore - Villa

Davide Petrucci - United

Larnell Cole - United

Daniel Pachecho - Liverpool

Adam Morgan - Liverpool

I strongly doubt the Talent of the Year 2012 and Champions League player would want to play for us. He might as well had stayed at Nordsjælland then...

I think the idea of Loan Players from the Prem into the Championship is the way that FFP is pointing us all, particularly the "non-parachute" teams.

I can see many Loan signings across the Championship, once the Prem teams have assessed who they want in their starting squads, and who they want to send out for first team experience.

With this in mind, I think that we have an excellent operator in the Loan Market in NP, so trust him to have a couple of areas he has earmarked for recruiting, and names in mind to fill them.

Theres no money around for the "non-parachute" teams unless they sell a star player for money, and then use it afterwards.

Archived