Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Bye Wellens - Mutual Agreement, now free agent.

I'm probably setting myself up for about 50 wildly different answers to this question but does anyone know how much he was on?

And how much of his wages we are paying until the end of his contract?

He's always lumped in with the high earners.

Good for him to get away from some of the idiots here.

Legs have gone now (never had pace anyway) but he has been a good player for us; one of Nigel's better signings. He was an essential part of our team when we made the play offs, becoming one of the first names on the teamsheet.

Thank you for the rockets against Southampton and Doncaster, and for the back heel against Nottingham Forest that led to our goal. Thank you for being part of the best team I've seen in recent years, making us a consistent force within this league again.

He was a decent player for us at one point but it's best for all concerned if he moves on now.  I wish him luck.

I seem to remember him signing a new deal when Sven was at the club which was quoted, somewhere, as £15k a week for four years..  I'm not claiming to be ITK, I just remember that being the figure being banded around at the time.

I think we've done well to move a 30 odd year old on that amount on.  Well done whoever sorted it.

I'm probably setting myself up for about 50 wildly different answers to this question but does anyone know how much he was on?

And how much of his wages we are paying until the end of his contract?

He's always lumped in with the high earners.

Sven gave him a contract extension so it probably was a ridiculous amount lol

both have been decent for us .fans would rather say **** off than thankyou  sad?

I'd wish most players well ..... but not these two ..... they've not played for a long time and haven't been good enough for a long time .... but have both caused successive managers problems and neither have ever moved to the area and travelled down from Manchester everyday ..... There's no love for the club in them. So the sooner we are rid the better.

both have been decent for us .fans would rather say **** off than thankyou  sad?

He didn't say **** off. These high wages are crippling us and in most cases, are being paid to players who aren't performing but our fans are not allowed to be happy when these players get moved on?

I'd wish most players well ..... but not these two ..... they've not played for a long time and haven't been good enough for a long time .... but have both caused successive managers problems and neither have ever moved to the area and travelled down from Manchester everyday ..... There's no love for the club in them. So the sooner we are rid the better.

I'll go with that Wellens tired so gets monday off.

4hrs a day traveling no wonder had he moved closer praps he'd have been fitter.

Archived