Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Best player you have ever seen play against Leicester.

This...

Bergkamp was a special player.

Oh yeah. I always say Bergkamp's the greatest Premier League player. He's one of those players that's so good, they don't have to play. Could do virtually anything, a real magician.

That man bloody kevin phillips always seemed to score against us for that he deserves credit.

Agreed.

Anyone remember his goal for Southampton against us? 30/35 yard shot, literally out of nowhere.

Didn't Cocu get sent off real early?

Yeah.

I think Juniniho is a good shout, not often one player really hammers you like he did. Very difficult to remember all the performances, I do remember Patrik Berger being utterly outstanding though against us for Liverpool... probably hundreds if I put my brain to it.

Jurgen Klinsmann in 95. I was only about 12 when we played Spurs and won 3-1 on that day, but I remember being excited about seeing him and though we beat them he was awesome.

Patrick Viera deserves a mention too - ridiculously good player.

Ive been fortunate to see alot of world class players play against city over the years henry bergkamp beckham et al during the premier league years and ive got to say watching bergkamp in the famous 3-3 was an absolute pleasure that bloke was a genious that night credit where credit is due

Chris Kelly, Leatherhead FA Cup 1975. Before the match he was mouthing off, boasting that Leatherhead would turn over Leicester. He was nicknamed the 'Leatherhead Lip'. By half-time Leatherhead were 2-0 up, with Kelly scoring the second.

Denis Law...1963 cup final...Banks,Mclintock et al  couldnt stop him.

Jimmy Greaves 1968...  Spurs 5 Leicester 2 at White Hart Lane ...scored a hat trick ..one goal he beat about 7 or 8 of the Leicester team on is own

but Juninio, Bergkamp & Zola could all play a bit as well... 

Archived