Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Best player you have ever seen play against Leicester.

Not maybe the best, but he certainly caused all sorts problems for our defence a couple seasons ago, Vaz Te when he was at Barnsley! I was hoping we we're going to sign him after that performance but a couple of days later he was signed by West Ham!

Can't get a game there now! :whistle:

As if you'd even mention him in this thread lol lol you have to be a wum!

Idiakez

Very good player, seem to recall him scoring against us for QPR? Maybe Southampton?

Derby had the good trio of Idiakez and Rasiak but I always forget the other players name.

Very good player, seem to recall him scoring against us for QPR? Maybe Southampton?

Derby had the good trio of Idiakez and Rasiak but I always forget the other players name.

Of course Man City and Real Madrid players were all better, and I did go to those games. But I wanted to opt for different.

Idiakez was with Southampton, think he came down twice and was a class above. 

When we played Madrid a couple of seasons ago, Sergio Ramos was out of this world. He just read everything, was fast, strong and brilliant in the air.

But it just has to be Bergkamp. He was on a completely different level to anyone i've ever seen live.

Ronaldo is the best player to play against us. On the day though I thought Xavi Alonso was fantastic, though it was only a friendly of course. I can't remember too many great performances against us in the recent past.

I remember Juninho for M'boro being outstanding in the first half of our home league game which lead to O'Niell putting Grayson on him for the second half following him everywhere. When he repeated the trick in the League cup final(s) with Kamaark marking him you remembered it had stemmed from that first half performance in the league and the decision to do something about it.

Also Gullit in a friendly v Chelsea, he played on the right and literally played exhibition stuff, poor Whitlow had twisted blood by the end. 

I didn't actually see the likes of Ronaldo, Bergkamp etc,  So I'm sticking to the ones I've actually seen.

It's probably between  Ian Wright , Bobby Charlton and Cyrille Regis 

I think Regis just gets it on the performances that I remember .

Your probably thinking of Southamptin and Marek Saganowski

Archived