Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Best player you have ever seen play against Leicester.

I have just been watching loads of compilation videos, got me thinking who do we think is the best player ever to play against us, as in performance on the day.

For me it's Ruud Van Nistelrooy, he absolutely destroyed us in the 02/03 season scoring a stunning hat-trick, leaving Elliott and Sinclair on their arses!

I agree with Ruud Van Nistelrooy, his hattrick was incredible. 

Dennis Bergkamp would be up there, one of my favourite players ever, still the greatest Premier League player in my opinion.

Ronaldinho, Cocu and most of that Barcelona team in 03/04 as well.

Van Horseface, gave a lesson in finishing that day.

Bergkamp's hattrick was awesome however I can't really remember much about that game, bar his goals and the 2 late equalisers.

Here's a couple of not so obvious ones, but Patrick Berger made his debut for liverpool against us as a sub I think and it must have been his best game in a liverpool shirt, 2 left footed strikes, 2 goals, Kasey Keller said he'd never seen a ball move so fast.

And not one player as such but I think there was a game at Filbert St whilst grayson was still right back and Lee Sharpe tore him to shreads, Grayson looked relieved when sharpe's no. went up. Only to see Ryan Giggs trotting on!!

41912204_bergkamp_leicester416.jpg

he tore us a new one that night

Has to be the non Flying Dutchman, that Hat trick was immense and the last goal was just practice for the World Cup a couple of years later

Was such an amazing player

Not maybe the best, but he certainly caused all sorts problems for our defence a couple seasons ago, Vaz Te when he was at Barnsley! I was hoping we we're going to sign him after that performance but a couple of days later he was signed by West Ham!

Can't get a game there now! :whistle:

Archived