Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Derby (A) Pre-Match Shenanigans

Anyone read this Sheep forum? Their score predictions are hilarious. Anyone would think we'd lost our first 3 games comfortably. The post in the last page made me laugh. A sheep said he'd been on here and seen how arrogant we are ahead of the game and how we think we are "gods gift to football" and then went with an 8-0 score prediction!

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/12232-derby-county-v-leicester-city/page-5

lol

Derby seem to think a point against Blackburn and a win over a Brighton side low on confidence has turned them in Barca!

Derby 1 - Leicester 2

I don't understand why people are writing off Derby already.

They've got a young, talented side that has been built over the years by Clough, they've made more or less steady progress in the league and are a dark horse in my eyes.

Don't get fooled by the lack of success in recent years - it's going to be a tough game once more.

We need to have Knockaert in the side from the start in order to make impact going forward. I don't want to witness yet another dour performance. Of course, if we manage to nick it by a goal, I wouldn't say now.

But with the players that we have at our disposal, one can expect more creativity from midfield when linking up with our forwards.

My score prediction: 2-2.

They've got a young, talented side that has been built over the years by Clough, they've made more or less steady progress in the league and are a dark horse in my eyes.

Don't get fooled by the lack of success in recent years - it's going to be a tough game once more.

We need to have Knockaert in the side from the start in order to make impact going forward. I don't want to witness yet another dour performance. Of course, if we manage to nick it by a goal, I wouldn't say now.

But with the players that we have at our disposal, one can expect more creativity from midfield when linking up with our forwards.

They might have a young talented side but Nigel Clough is a shit manager so they'll go nowhere

Absolutely no reason why we can't win this, we've had a relatively easy start to the season and we need to keep the points ticking over as we'll face much tougher teams than Middlesborough, Wycombe, Leeds and Derby. It would also do the team spirit and confidence the world of good if we could start the season with 2 away wins in the league.

Knockaert and/or Marshall HAVE to start on Saturday, we cannot go missing for the first 60 minutes again as someone will punish us. We also owe our fans a performance after last seasons abysmal display vs these bastards and also the dog muck they served up on Sunday until Tony came on. I'd obviously take the win over silky skills right now but we must bed down and start to play like we can do.

2-0 win I reckon. Knockaert and Wood with the goals.

THIS!!

I thought by having 3 centre mids, we would have at least one attacking and being more creative.....low and behold, we have 3 defensive mids!

Too many of our creative players were on the bench last week. Would love to see Marshall or Tony have a start. I think Wood needs to start too.....I'm sorry but Vardy isn't going to hit 20 goals this season.....Woody does work hard and genuinely worries defenders. The guy can score goals!

We have a younger squad and a more talented one in my eyes (exception for hughes).

But do agree it will be a tough game. would take a draw.

WYS

I haven't really got anything against Derby, like I didn't against Forest but if we had to put up with a few games of pathetic refereeing decisions against us like we have done against Forest then I would probably start to dislike them alot.

On another note, I just read on the BBC pre match report that Nigel Pearson is the 4th longest serving manager in the Championship at this time... lol

Archived