Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Derby (A) Pre-Match Shenanigans

I like the 3-5-2 system for away matches, I just feel we need to have one or two more attacking minded options. I would tweak it slightly and bring Bakayogo in for Konchesky as we need someone to get forward more on the left hand side and give Knockaert a free role in the centre behind a front two of Wood & Vardy. Sorry Nuge, but for me last weekend wasn't your best and I think Vardy's pace is a real asset, so Wood to come in.

Kasper

Bakayogo

Whitbread

Morgan

Moore

De Laet

James

Drinkwater

Kockaert

Wood

Vardy

Subs: Logan, Miquel, King, Schlupp, Dyer, Waghorn, Nugent

Think if we play the right squad we can do these 2-0.

Think Pearson will go with the same defence as Leeds but surely he will notice something needs to change in midfield from the last game!

Think Knockaert in this type of match will be essential and can win us the game. Hoping Wood will start along side Nugent (tends to do well against Derby), bringing Vardy/Waghorn on with 20/30 mins to go if we need it.

Wouldn't mind Marshall getting some action Saturday too.

Absolutely no reason why we can't win this, we've had a relatively easy start to the season and we need to keep the points ticking over as we'll face much tougher teams than Middlesborough, Wycombe, Leeds and Derby. It would also do the team spirit and confidence the world of good if we could start the season with 2 away wins in the league.

Knockaert and/or Marshall HAVE to start on Saturday, we cannot go missing for the first 60 minutes again as someone will punish us. We also owe our fans a performance after last seasons abysmal display vs these bastards and also the dog muck they served up on Sunday until Tony came on. I'd obviously take the win over silky skills right now but we must bed down and start to play like we can do.

2-0 win I reckon. Knockaert and Wood with the goals.

Anyone read this Sheep forum? Their score predictions are hilarious. Anyone would think we'd lost our first 3 games comfortably. The post in the last page made me laugh. A sheep said he'd been on here and seen how arrogant we are ahead of the game and how we think we are "gods gift to football" and then went with an 8-0 score prediction!

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/12232-derby-county-v-leicester-city/page-5

Anyone read this Sheep forum? Their score predictions are hilarious. Anyone would think we'd lost our first 3 games comfortably. The post in the last page made me laugh. A sheep said he'd been on here and seen how arrogant we are ahead of the game and how we think we are "gods gift to football" and then went with an 8-0 score prediction!

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/12232-derby-county-v-leicester-city/page-5

They're an embarrassment. Pathetically fickle. Remember when we had them a couple of years back? Pretty much a complete reversal.

I feel Derby will do us. This is just the type of game that if we win we could go on and have a good season but if we dont could end up being a typical mid table struggle.

A win here would really give us a springboard to kick on but I feel a boring 1-0 loss is on the cards. A little like the Leeds game but they score a header from a set piece and we have no answers.

Archived