Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Your weekly routine of going to the football

We all love waking up on the morning of a game, especially away days. Lets have a thread where we discuss what we do part of our morning routine in going to the footy, Do have any rituals? For home and away days. 

Set my sat nav for Villa Park.

Oh no wait, that's you.

The only ritual I have is the clobber I wear. I always have to put blue boxers and socks on, as well as a City retro. Even if I'm just listening on the radio.

I don't really have one for home games but I try to get to a pub before every away game, but I don't always manage it.

The only ritual I have is the clobber I wear. I always have to put blue boxers and socks on, as well as a City retro. Even if I'm just listening on the radio.

I don't really have one for home games but I try to get to a pub before every away game, but I don't always manage it.

That's ****ing hilarious!

The image is brilliant. Does your Mrs iron the socks & lay them out for you etc? I'm genuinely interested. 

When we get beat & the performance is utterly utterly shite don't you think, well there was no point mucking about with the matching boxers / socks combo?

lol I know it's stupid, but I'm superstitious about it. You should have seen me before the Watford games, I couldn't be doing with anything yellow. I was even a bit unsure about egg yokes lol

I've got 2 or 3 blue pairs of socks and a couple of blue boxers, if there's a match coming up I just avoid wearing them until the day.

And as for the last question, yes I do. But I'd rather do that than us lose and I'm not wearing them, and think 'what if I'd worn them?' :P

Of course I know what I wear almost definitely makes absolutely zero difference to the result or performance but more importantly I'm completely mad and there is a teeny tiny possibility that I'm actually god. It could be anyone you know.

lol I know it's stupid, but I'm superstitious about it. You should have seen me before the Watford games, I couldn't be doing with anything yellow. I was even a bit unsure about egg yokes lol

I've got 2 or 3 blue pairs of socks and a couple of blue boxers, if there's a match coming up I just avoid wearing them until the day.

And as for the last question, yes I do. But I'd rather do that than us lose and I'm not wearing them, and think 'what if I'd worn them?' :P

Of course I know what I wear almost definitely makes absolutely zero difference to the result or performance but more importantly I'm completely mad and there is a teeny tiny possibility that I'm actually god. It could be anyone you know.

lol brilliant

8:00 am:  Wake up, normally hungover

9:00 am:  Get in shower, get ready etc.

9:45 am:  Brekky

10:00 am:  Meet at mates house, couple of tinnies for hair of the dog

11:00 am:  Get the rattler into town

11:30 am - 2:30 pm:  Visit a selection of Leicester's fine drinking establishments

2:30 pm:  Stagger to ground

3:00 pm:  Start singing me heart out for the boys

4:45 pm:  Make way back to boozer

11:00 pm:  Stagger in the house (normally with kebab in hand)

7:00 am:  Wake up, kebab all over me

7:30 am:  Eat kebab

lol  lol  lol

Go down to the park with my football, pretend I'm Matty James (or whoever I feel like being on the day) and blast the ball between two jumpers a few times. Well known to give that player extra 'scoring power.' Bit like a rain dance but with bringing goals instead of precipitation and hoofing a ball about instead of prancing around like a lunatic.

Today I was Wes Morgan so, you know. ;)

Get up. Shave,shit, shower lift to train station.

Buy a return.

Pub. Normally a trip to the kings, then taxi up to lost bar.

Watch game. Head into town.

Then field the calls of which train i'm getting home. Only to miss them all due to levels of beer consumed.

Shit, wank, piss, bath, done. **** getting dressed.

If you had your piss and shit in the same sitting, you might have time to get dressed.

Also a lot of people went into the detail of mentioning having a shit, but nobody mentioned wiping their arses. Maybe this is why the local hero always has a sour aroma.

Archived