Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Pearson Cam

On foxesplayer we've had tunnel cam and side line view of goal cam etc....

Would anybody be interested in having a 90 minute split screen of Pearson and the game? I saw about 30 seconds of him abusing the 4th official on foxesplayer earlier and was intrigued to see more. Shakey was kind of playing good cop but still getting the odd verbal stab in and the whole thing looked really interesting psychology wise..

When I'm at the game I often watch his folded arm stance and am mesmorised by him.

This might seem quite an obsessive thread but I'm just thinking of ideas for foxesplayer as it could be easily implemented.

Anyone see him taking the piss out of the linesman on Saturday?

Forget what happened, but it was middle to late 2nd half when decisions weren't going our way anyway the lino waves his flag and ran off, Pearson sort of followed him waving and imaginery flag.

I was quite amused by it.

Anyone see him taking the piss out of the linesman on Saturday?

Forget what happened, but it was middle to late 2nd half when decisions weren't going our way anyway the lino waves his flag and ran off, Pearson sort of followed him waving and imaginery flag.

I was quite amused by it.

I wasn't there but  lol  lol  lol

I think we should have a fan cam. Not one of those that pan in on someone for a few seconds as the wave and dance facing the wrong way, but one that stays on them for 90 minutes. I can see it now, after the waving they'd settle into a gradual decline into paranoia, sliding further down their seat as they watch themselves staring back at them.

If a player is down or whatever, I sometimes look across at him. It looks like at times he hammers the linesman and fourth official. I love how he stands and waits for the linesman to run past! lol

I think we should have had a Foxesplayer audio link to Richie Wellens car journeys to matches. Would have been interesting to hear what went on between himself, Gally and Marshall especially that day when a member of Foxestalk claimed he almost ran him over.

Archived