Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

More atmosphere

what annoys me is i know we can create an atmosphere at the kp playoff against watford at home proved that just dont understand why we need the playoffs as an excuse. feel sorry for the youth of today not getting that buzz when you walk up to your seats and learning the passion for your team from the young age not the moaning and booing and silence of today.

Blame the internet, mobile phones and the thick ****ers at the club.

they dont help but what did the club do differently at filbert street? a ground can help an atmosphere. yes. but at the end of the day it comes down to the fans they make the noise. nothings stopping them leaving there phones in there pockets thing is as much as we all say we want it to be improved it seems half the people that go to the football these days never seem like they actually want to be "at the football" (if that makes sense) and cant be bothered to get involved.

Less obsession with a 'family matchday experience', lower prices and more fans who'll persistently sing even in dull situations.

again most of us started going to the football as a kid and we should encourage that. i dont see how that is an excuse to kill an atmosphere tho. filbert street just as many "familys" at the ground i bet.

its not down to the club to create an atmosphere its the fans.

Less obsession with a 'family matchday experience', lower prices and more fans who'll persistently sing even in dull situations.

There is always a place for families at Leicester, the kids are the future supporters, I think banning mobile phones might encourage the teens to pay more attention to creating an atmosphere, as alot in l1 seem to spend alot of time playing with their phones.

Agree with reducing ticket prices, and that's the problem with dull football, it kills any atmosphere at any ground, old Trafford is normally noisy all the the game, but the Chelsea game which was dull killed the atmosphere for long periods.

The biggest thing for me still is the late arrival to seat pre match and the loud music, I know it's been said before but in the old kop days the atmosphere was started long before kick off as most wanted the best place to stand, so got in really early.

Oh and agree with happy fox get rid of the drum, don't have a drum away and atmosphere is good.

Archived