Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Unconfirmed Reports...

I wouldn't be suprised... Elephants outside the ground, stadium name change, King Power around the ground instead of pictures of our club legends, King Power represented on our shirt.

And people think it's only Cardiff lol (you may laugh, but a kit change could happen here if I'm honest).

I do think it will slowly happen to us. All the owners are doing really, is using Leicester City Football Club to enhance King Power in Europe. And let's face it, if they end up getting their King Power empire into Heathrow, Manchester and Birmingham airports, then I'm sure they will be well pleased. (I'm not doubting they don't support/want the best for the football club.). 

Anyone who seriously thought or thinks we could be huge in Thailand is an idiot.

It would be like trying to make the Pattaya Polo Team huge here by dumping a few pieces if tacky merchandise in Heathrow.

It's hard to see who did these up good and proper more, Mandaric or Sven.

I've just looked on the forum Member Map and it seems Thailand is about the only place we don't have support.

I get a number of Thai's or certainly someone in Thailand reading my bobbins blog, so someone over there is paying us some attention. It's a shame they aren't going to the airport daily buying tat from their shop.

There'll be no real attention from Thailand until we become a mainstay in the Prem, and even then we have much bigger competition in the top 4.

I get a number of Thai's or certainly someone in Thailand reading my bobbins blog, so someone over there is paying us some attention. It's a shame they aren't going to the airport daily buying tat from their shop.

There'll be no real attention from Thailand until we become a mainstay in the Prem, and even then we have much bigger competition in the top 4.

I've known quite a few people who are Leicester supporters move out to Thailand ( opened bars and stuff) so I'm pretty sure there must be a good few over there. Whether there is any actual Thai support or not I don't know , but I doubt if its many 

Archived