Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Unconfirmed Reports...

There's nothing exciting about the club anymore, back when Sven was here we'd prospects like David Beckham or Michael Owen joining, with Pearson being a our boss all his new signing won't sell many shirts in Thailand. It would be great to see the owners come out again and try and some how excite us again. I don't mean big name signings but something that can give us hope and of course excitement. (though sadly that sometimes means sacking the manager!) :whistle:

Oh Martin we miss you  :wub: article-1301705-0ABDB55D000005DC-256_468

O'Neill's signings weren't generally exciting- Izzet, Lennon, Claridge, Elliott, Taggart, hardly names to get excited about. But O'Neill turned them into fine, important or quality players through his own management.

The biggest names don't always mean the best signings.

O'Neill's signings weren't generally exciting- Izzet, Lennon, Claridge, Elliott, Taggart, hardly names to get excited about. But O'Neill turned them into fine, important or quality players through his own management.

The biggest names don't always mean the best signings.

It's amazing after 20 odd years some people stil don't get that.

It's amazing after 20 odd years some people stil don't get that.

It's amazing when you look at the signings of 2011 and 2012. I think it's due to pressure more than anything and the fact that they feel they can afford to not put more effort in than the more obscure names.

There's nothing exciting about the club anymore, back when Sven was here we'd prospects like David Beckham or Michael Owen joining, with Pearson being a our boss all his new signing won't sell many shirts in Thailand. It would be great to see the owners come out again and try and some how excite us again. I don't mean big name signings but something that can give us hope and of course excitement. (though sadly that sometimes means sacking the manager!) :whistle:

Oh Martin we miss you  :wub: article-1301705-0ABDB55D000005DC-256_468

Well it's still exciting to me, because it's Leicester City FC and just following the club is exciting. 

I don't care if we were linked with big names like Owen and Beckham (don't even like him anyway), would there heart be in the club or would they just take the money? Sorry but I don't care that we don't sell many shirts in another country, if five local kids buy a shirt then we've done just as well.

My hope and excitement just comes from supporting the club. I hope we can make the top 6 again, I hope we can get promoted. Surely you get excited with the fact we are a club that challenges again, not a boring mid table club anymore? Some of our greatest players ever weren't big names, but they brought every connected to the club great and exciting times (look at some of the great players we got from lower leagues - Guppy, Elliot, Lennon, Savage etc).

Archived