Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

PS4 v Xbox One

Which will you be buying?  

349 members have voted

1. 1. PS4 or Xbox One?

Will we still be able to play online multiplayer games on the PS3 when the 4 comes out? Not sure how it all works, but I'm still playing COD4 part 1 and never ever want to stop.

Yea the only service effected by the new Pay to play is PS4 online gaming.

• 1 month later...

lol

If you agree with Microsofts marketing policy, go with them.

I'm going back to Sony with PS4, despite the fact that 360 has definitely been the better console current gen.

On the face of it, you'll save yourself £70.

There's also a whole heap of other reasons as to why the PS4 is the better option, but for me with the limited amount of time i have to get through these games, cod until 3 am is now longer a viable option, so i'm quite happy to go PS4 on an "inferior" online network. Some of these indie titles look pretty decent and Microsoft has pretty much shunned these guys.

Protest vote, buy a PS4.

Microsoft really did screw up with their marketing this time around yes but the whole Steam Option could lead to something brilliant I don't agree with the policy they first had about not being able to lend games out though!

I am going for the XBOX ONE! I cant wait for Ghosts & FIFA 14. Will be amazing

So you believe everything you read on the internet without a single source given by the author? I hope you didn't carry the same principles through university lol.

Not everything, but I would believe a gaming website as reputable as Edge Magazine.  

Not everything, but I would believe a gaming website as reputable as Edge Magazine.  

lol lol lol

You do realise it's been widely known that they've been on the Sony payroll for a good 7 years now? For christ's sake their cover issue dedicated solely to why you should buy a PS4 wasn't a big enough clue?

EDGE is bottom of the barrel for gaming journalism and are looked down on by a good portion of the industry, purely for the bribery and corruption. They have great writers though will give you that.

I wish I could show you the editions I have in my collection from when the original Xbox was released back in the day and they were being widely accused of taking payments from Microsoft to promote the new format, the articles are honestly disgusting.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/playstation-4-noticeably-faster-than-xbox-one-report-6414431 gamespot reporting it aswell so gotta be a lil truth in there but if you read it they also say the x1 is faster in different area's wont know what it means till we see exclusive's in a year or two atleast.

They're quoting ****ing EDGE magazine, who didn't quote anyone.  lol

They're quoting ****ing EDGE magazine, who didn't quote anyone.  lol

Edge has been about for years and gamespot wouldn't publish the story if it didn't have any truth to it i'll remember this next time you start throwing links around unless it's from the xbox website or playstation website we won't believe it will we not that you've ever done that in the past is it tho lol

Edge has been about for years and gamespot wouldn't publish the story if it didn't have any truth to it i'll remember this next time you start throwing links around unless it's from the xbox website or playstation website we won't believe it will we not that you've ever done that in the past is it tho lol

Is it tho?

i voted ps4  but i love xbox360 everyway until...

xbox is way more expensive and u have to buy new games non used?

ps4 is promised better graphic and a whole new gameplay  much cheaper and still free online. xbox at e3 just didnt sway me at it whatsoever fancy a change plus all my current xbox pals going to ps4 aswell

360 pros online stability, prioriity downloads, tv media, music, controller,

cons pay for online

ps3 pros few titled games xbox dont have and blueray

cons everything all xbox pros that ps3 havent

hope ps4 really means business this time

i voted ps4  but i love xbox360 everyway until...

xbox is way more expensive and u have to buy new games non used?

ps4 is promised better graphic and a whole new gameplay  much cheaper and still free online. xbox at e3 just didnt sway me at it whatsoever fancy a change plus all my current xbox pals going to ps4 aswell

360 pros online stability, prioriity downloads, tv media, music, controller,

cons pay for online

ps3 pros few titled games xbox dont have and blueray

cons everything all xbox pros that ps3 havent

hope ps4 really means business this time

Are you trolling or? cant actually tell.

Archived