Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

PS4 v Xbox One

Which will you be buying?  

349 members have voted

1. 1. PS4 or Xbox One?

Analogue triggers in completely the wrong place...

Phube, you can't keep trying to find the smallest of faults to help justify your cause for buying a glorified current gen console.

Face it, the Wii U is a disaster. It's on a par with the Xbox One launch. A total train wreck.

There's nothing wrong with the PS controllers - I ran mine into the ground with a total of 11 days of online COD mind. Thumb stick is off centre with all that sprinting around the maps.

Granted, Xbox controllers are better, but any decent gamer can adjust accordingly in a matter of minutes. That slab of a Wii U controller though, put it on a pedestal. lol

I prefer Playstation Controllers (but that's only because I've always had a Playstation)... Most of my mates have xbox, and when I play them at FIFA, I always think the controllers are too big.

Do you mean analogue sticks or the L2/R2 triggers?

To be honest I've never had trouble with any controller for any console I've had, it's easy to adapt to each one in a few hours.

Yup, sorry the sticks... why is the D-pad still given preference in a 3D gameworld? Is odd.

I don't get why it's a big deal, the right analogue stick is in the same place on both controllers (referring to Playstation and Xbox here, I don't give a shit where they are on the Wii), and is used just as much in certain games, particularly FPS; why aren't people clamouring for that you swap places with the other face buttons?

Yup, sorry the sticks... why is the D-pad still given preference in a 3D gameworld? Is odd.

For fighting games such as tekken and the like playstation controllers are the only ones with a working dpad or reliable one i should say.

For fighting games such as tekken and the like playstation controllers are the only ones with a working dpad or reliable one i should say.

Should also be noted that all pro fighting games championships use playstations and playstation controllers too, unless your using an arcade joystick.

lol, The thought that Sony or MS have decent d-pads!

lol, The thought that Sony or MS have decent d-pads!

As spam said some pro's prefer using a ps controller over a joystick so that should tell you it works unlike the xbox's because it's one big button and lets not start with nintendo's controller's lol

As spam said some pro's prefer using a ps controller over a joystick so that should tell you it works unlike the xbox's because it's one big button and lets not start with nintendo's controller's lol

You really make me lol

Constantly accusing other members of being fanboys yet you are possibly the most staunch PS fan on here.

Well.....you and Spammy anyway.

You really make me lol

Constantly accusing other members of being fanboys yet you are possibly the most staunch PS fan on here.

Well.....you and Spammy anyway.

I've called one person a fan boy because someone (forget there name now) thought sony took E3 by luck. I also said that i prefer Sony products if i'm a fanboy of anything it's PC not that i give a sh!t what you think and before you start with the but you replied I replied because you are talking out ya arse mayte

I've called one person a fan boy because someone (forget there name now) thought sony took E3 by luck. I also said that i prefer Sony products if i'm a fanboy of anything it's PC not that i give a sh!t what you think and before you start with the but you replied I replied because you are talking out ya arse mayte

I can't multi quote because I'm on my phone. Even if it was just one member, which it wasn't, then you're a hypocrite. You should be proud of what you believe in. Don't start backtracking it makes you look like a cûnt.

The last part of your post makes no sense PlaystationFox92.

I can't multi quote because I'm on my phone. Even if it was just one member, which it wasn't, then you're a hypocrite. You should be proud of what you believe in. Don't start backtracking it makes you look like a cûnt.

The last part of your post makes no sense PlaystationFox92.

K mate.

Do you mean analogue sticks or the L2/R2 triggers?

To be honest I've never had trouble with any controller for any console I've had, it's easy to adapt to each one in a few hours.

Yeah, never understood this either. If your used to one, switching to another initially feels "wrong" and awkward, but as you say, after a few hours play you adapt and don't notice the difference.

I'll throw something out there... Sega Dreamcast. I think it was the best console (in it's time) ever. The graphics were ahead of their time, lovely controller, some great games, many exclusive - and yet it failled abysmally. Probably because of crap marketing.

Which is where the real battle will be won lost. Only time can tell.

I'll throw something out there... Sega Dreamcast. I think it was the best console (in it's time) ever. The graphics were ahead of their time, lovely controller, some great games, many exclusive - and yet it failled abysmally. Probably because of crap marketing.

Which is where the real battle will be won lost. Only time can tell.

Neo Geo as well. Games were about £3m though!

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us?

'Cos as things stand, the picture containing Don Mattrick's mush doesn't fill me with much confidence tbh.

Xbox One has better controller, halo,fable, gears of war. 

PS4 has a shitty little wand and My Little Planet.

I know what I would like  :thumbup:

Archived