Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

One for the ITK salary guessers

I think under the financial reports the wages given would include people like the reserve team, all the club staff the management team so I'm not sure we would be able to find out from that unless anyone knows different?

I don't believe QPR's highest earners are on 8-9k as an example. Our highest earners will be on much more than that.

You would be quite right but those stats relate to last season and that average figure doesn't specifiy if it is the "mean" average but I suspect that it is. If the average is 4-5k then our alleged squad of everyone 8-10k minimum would squiff the figures substantially meaning every one else in the league was earning peanuts.

I saw that on BBC, related to an article on contracts and how players can earn a lot more on bonuses and extras so that would just be basic salary, one example being 5k appearance bonus for just a 30 second subs appearance. So whilst some player may have a basic salary of 9k view could take home double that. It also suggests that signing on fees are paid out during the contract rather than as a lump sum, so again seeing the monthly pay packet could have a lot more than just the basic wage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23923904

Sounds about right for basic salary. Obviously significantly topped up with appearance and performance related bonuses. Sven contracts would have smashed those averages. But I bet we're not far off under Pearson. We'll be at the higher end as you'd expect for one of the bigger clubs in the division. These average championship players aren't on the huge salaries people often associate with footballers, that's for sure.

I love a bit of fact.

Does anyone have any proof Nugent, Gallagher, Schemichel etc. is on 30K a week? Any account receipts showing our total wage salary? Where I agree, to lure players like Beckford from Premiership competition would've pushed up our wage budget, the extent some people bang on about it is moronic.

Quoted source is PFA, but I cannot find any info on salaries on there, anywhere. 

Archived