Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Fulham - Capital one cup last 16

Can't see it being any different to the derby game gonna be another poor turn out due to the ticket prices again

Its only £15 ffs. Last 16 of the cup, against premier league opposition. Its way too easy to blame the ticket prices.

Can't see it being any different to the derby game gonna be another poor turn out due to the ticket prices again

Sorry, explain to me how these ticket prices are a bad thing?!

It's £15 and we're hosting Premier League opposition! In our position, despite our form i.e in the Championship, £15 is a bargain to host Fulham. 

Please think before you post. Ticket prices cannot be blamed at all in this case for a poor attendance.

Its only £15 ffs. Last 16 of the cup, against premier league opposition. Its way too easy to blame the ticket prices.

Fulham will not bring as many as Derby.

They may be a premier league team, but most of our fans would see them as less of a draw than Derby.

Same ticket prices as the Derby game, so i can`t see them getting more than 14000 again to be honest.

Tickets should have been a tenner across the board and a quid for a kid, we may have got 20000 then.

It's £15 and we're hosting Premier League opposition! In our position, despite our form i.e in the Championship, £15 is a bargain to host Fulham.

Please think before you post. Ticket prices cannot be blamed at all in this case for a poor attendance.

I'm sorry i apologise I won't no longer have an opinion and will conform to your ways of thinking

Fulham will not bring as many as Derby.

They may be a premier league team, but most of our fans would see them as less of a draw than Derby.

Same ticket prices as the Derby game, so i can`t see them getting more than 14000 again to be honest.

Tickets should have been a tenner across the board and a quid for a kid, we may have got 20000 then.

I agree my uncle is a Arsenal fan and it's costing him £20 to sit in the "posh seats" against Chelsea in the game being played the same night

Well it`s the league cup, a competition where most clubs play their reserve teams.

Rightly or wrongly, the league cup is seen as a chance to rest first team players and give some match practice to the fringe players these days, which is bound to have some fans thinking it`s a second rate competition and not worth paying fifteen of twenty quid for.

Having said that, i will be there as usual.

I'm sorry i apologise I won't no longer have an opinion and will conform to your ways of thinking

Yes, that's clearly what I was saying!

You're blaming the ticket prices if there's a poor turn-out, yet the ticket prices are decent so a poor attendance shouldn't be blamed on that.

Simple logic which failed to grasp.

Yeh tbf I'll probably go to this if it's £15. Then again if I was over 22 paying £20 I'd probably be disappointed it wasn't a bit cheaper.

I still can't see it being a great crowd just because it's the league cup against a nothing club. If it's 20K I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Looking at the picture in that article - is the Kop OAP central or what?

Archived