Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elangLCFC

Who is Bernie?

Bernie is one of those Leicester City gnomes from the club shop that has been enlarged and animated into a living gnome who hates Derby and smells like piss.

2670l-1.jpg 

He doesn't know why but he is drawn back to the ground where he was originally enchanted, and one day he will find the blue fairy (Susan Whelan) who will turn him into a real LCFC fan.

I was wondering about him myself. Does anyone know him from years ago? Work? Knock around with him as teenagers or went to school with him? Surely someone must know more of his past than the loon who shouts ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to complete strangers. Did he get lucky with some young lady back in the 50's shouting ARGHHHHHHHHH and he hasn't stopped since? Someone enlighten us.

I was wondering about him myself. Does anyone know him from years ago? Work? Knock around with him as teenagers or went to school with him? Surely someone must know more of his past than the loon who shouts ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to complete strangers. Did he get lucky with some young lady back in the 50's shouting ARGHHHHHHHHH and he hasn't stopped since? Someone enlighten us.

He is a mystery, a man of few words but a true LCFC legend...

I used to work at Mansfield Hosiery in Loughborough with Bernie. This was in the mid eighties until about 95. Bernie used to work in the yarn cellar. He was fired one day for getting into a big argument with a co worker. He was Leicester through and through. He does seem to have gone downhill recently.

Archived