Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Decisions

Decisions  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you forfeit England qualification for a Wasi overhead kick wondergoal?

• Yes
    • No

Nah.

I don't like a lot about the England side and even though I can't see the WC (should we qualify) ending in anything other than disappointment, the unity between everyone during a World Cup is unbeatable when England are in it. Even the non-football fans are involved, and it's class.

No.

As much as they frustrate, England at major tournaments feels so much better. Hardly remember Euro 2008. Gives us games to really look forward to.

This, they often end up being underwhelming but it's class when we win, even against sides we should be beating. How good was Sweden last year?

If it's for us and it earns us 3 valuable points, yeh definitely.

I'm not bothered about him scoring for Poland though.

No.

As much as they frustrate, England at major tournaments feels so much better. Hardly remember Euro 2008. Gives us games to really look forward to.

Really? I remember it as one of the best tournaments in recent times, whereas Euro 2012 has already faded from my memory.

Really? I remember it as one of the best tournaments in recent times,

Me too, it was great, and maybe I enjoyed it more because we weren't there so I didn't worry or get nervous when the england game was approaching.

having said that I do hope we qualify so its a NO from me.

Archived