Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

I just wanna say....

Having just looked at the table, I'm fookin thrilled!

One win off the top, shaved off the wage bill, the younger players looking better (especially Drinkwater).

Well done Nige! Keep it up.

To be honest, how anyone can be critical of anything much at the moment is beyond me.

It could change, of course, but you can only live with what you have and work with what you've got at the moment.

And at the moment it's good!!!

Onwards and upwards LCFC....

One win off the top, shaved off the wage bill, the younger players looking better (especially Drinkwater).

To be honest, how anyone can be critical of anything much at the moment is beyond me.

It could change, of course, but you can only live with what you have and work with what you've got at the moment.

This time last season we were 1st  :ph34r:

Spot on mate

Great feeling on a Saturday evening after the boys in blue have picked up another 3 points. We don't make things easy for ourselves but that's just the Leicester. On the flip side to that I find it really encouraging that we now know how to see games out. Since I've supported city I've never known us to be good at this.

The league table looks beautiful (especially after Forest let in a late one :D )

Offer me 2-1 against Bournemouth and I'll snap your hand off thank you very much

Dramatic-Intense-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.g

:thumbup:

:scarf:

:appl::beer::cheers:

Right with you at the moment.

Keep it up you City boys.

Just wanna kiss you Col.

It's not stopped you posting.

Is that not reason enough :)  :ph34r:  :)

Very, very odd how we have both Watford away and Forest at home on the exact same consecutive weekends as last season.

FBI CIA MI5 the FA must be one of them in this conspiracy.

And are we being visited by aliens too. lol lol

Quiet Welly!!

:angry:

lol

Joking aside col I do agree.

But unlike a lot on here I did think we would do well this season.

Unlike other years and other sides this year we have made few changes to a not to bad side from last season.

Yes we had that shite run but still made the play offs with a very young side.

Now NP has added a little brute polish attitude as well I think we could push on.

And we're all sure as soon as it does you'll switch straight back to constant over-the-top criticism and negativity, ready to jump on whatever bandwagon passes by as ever.

Embarrassing.

And we're all sure as soon as it does you'll switch straight back to constant over-the-top criticism and negativity, ready to jump on whatever bandwagon passes by as ever.

Embarrassing.

Chill yer boots man.

I've said all season I'm taking it game by game. And credit where credit is due.

Should this change, I'll analyse things, criticise, précis as I always try to do.

Are you an angry person? You seem it.

lol

Too early in the season before we start back slapping each other and saying job done. So far the manager has proved me wrong and we have started a lot better than even I thought we would.

There is always a but though. Let's wait until at least Mid March next year before we start the promotion party and Mr Pearson is god ideaology.

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Too early in the season before we start back slapping each other and saying job done. So far the manager has proved me wrong and we have started a lot better than even I thought we would.

There is always a but though. Let's wait until at least Mid March next year before we start the promotion party and Mr Pearson is god ideaology.

Genuinely that wasn't the point of this thread.

You're right, it all could go tits up.

However, what I'm suggesting is that City are doing much better than I, hand on heart, thought we would do.

Just embrace the moment, cos looking at the table currently makes for lovely reading. And as a City fan, I'm pleased.

:thumbup:

Good post Col - I agree. I think it's a good sign that we haven't reached anything like our potential but we're still collecting points.

You could argue quite legitimately that we've only played the lesser sides in the division but you can only beat what's in front of you and we've mostly done that. We'll have a very good idea of just how good we are after the next 10 games when we play sides you'd expect to be up there with us.

Archived