Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth Post Match Thread 2-1

I was in the West Stand today near the Kop - fair play to the lads in the Kop still trying to make an atmosphere. I heard  N quite a bit too, considering they were quite a way away that says a lot.

It sounds so much louder when you're near the bottom and can hear all the sound coming from high up in the stands.

There's no way I would say that Bournemouth deserved a draw but if they had equalised in the final quarter, I wouldn't have begrudged them a share of the spoils.

For the second Saturday on the trot, we've been treated to an entertaining game of football and Hudddersfield and Bournemouth are both to be congratulated on their spirited performances.

For our own part, I do wish we would go on to get that third goal and put the match to bed so both the team and the fans could relax and really turn on the style.

On another note, I was impressed by Bournemouth's travelling numbers but vocally woeful. The home atmosphere was better yesterday than it has been so far this year but their fans bar the one incident with the guy in the white offered no banter and bar singing 'Eddie Howe's barmy army' four million times, they were silent.

Really enjoyed the game. You'll never get 90 minutes of dominating football so there'll always be "negatives."

Good entertaining game, helped by Bournemouth coming and having a go...fair play to them. I think they'll be fine this year.

3 good quality goals. Didn't expect Nugent to have a pop but chuffed to bits he did. Dyer was a right pain in the arse, especially in the first half. Caused them bother.

Excellent equaliser from Pugh. Fcking rocket. Kasper couldnt do anything about that. Had nothing to do otherwise.

"Was" is impressive. I like a lot. Solid!! He can stay longer..and what a pass.

Vardy causing problems again. Good lad. Very well taken goal. I was puzzled why their keeper didn't carry on coming. The only thing I can think of is, they've watched countless videos of us this year and he didn't want to give a penno away! Nicely stuck in though by Reg.

Moore didn't have his greatest game, I'm not knocking the lad though. Pleased he's stepped up and hope he sticks around.

Drinky was excellent. Got stuck in.

Made it hard for ourselves towards the end but that's Leicester!!!

Good support from the Cherries.

Jobber and the singing lot did a very good job...make a circle and pat the fella in front on the back! Poznan looked superb. If you want to be all high and mighty and tell me that it's not called that, then get to fcuk. I'm not bothered as that's what I call it. You didn't write the rule book.

A good day at the office. Teams around us generally dropped points.

Onwards and upwards.

Really enjoyed the game. You'll never get 90 minutes of dominating football so there'll always be "negatives."

Good entertaining game, helped by Bournemouth coming and having a go...fair play to them. I think they'll be fine this year.

3 good quality goals. Didn't expect Nugent to have a pop but chuffed to bits he did. Dyer was a right pain in the arse, especially in the first half. Caused them bother.

Excellent equaliser from Pugh. Fcking rocket. Kasper couldnt do anything about that. Had nothing to do otherwise.

"Was" is impressive. I like a lot. Solid!! He can stay longer..and what a pass.

Vardy causing problems again. Good lad. Very well taken goal. I was puzzled why their keeper didn't carry on coming. The only thing I can think of is, they've watched countless videos of us this year and he didn't want to give a penno away! Nicely stuck in though by Reg.

Moore didn't have his greatest game, I'm not knocking the lad though. Pleased he's stepped up and hope he sticks around.

Drinky was excellent. Got stuck in.

Made it hard for ourselves towards the end but that's Leicester!!!

Good support from the Cherries.

Jobber and the singing lot did a very good job...make a circle and pat the fella in front on the back! Poznan looked superb. If you want to be all high and mighty and tell me that it's not called that, then get to fcuk. I'm not bothered as that's what I call it. You didn't write the rule book.

A good day at the office. Teams around us generally dropped points.

Onwards and upwards.

Great post.

I'm starting to enjoy working on Saturdays:  I get to skip on spending the afternoon sat at the PC listening to Young and Stringer talk bollocks while City lose yet again. The fact that recently I've been returning home in the evening to find out we've gone another match without cocking it up only makes it better.  Keep at it, lads!  :thumbup:

Another really good, open match and again we deserved to win. Should've made it more comfortably towards the end but we were never seriously tested after the sending-off and their goal, whilst being a beauty, was the only time Schmeichel was really troubled.

Our goals were excellent- Was's fine ball to Dyer, who played it quickly to Nugent, who then precisely curled it into the corner having allowed Dyer to drag defenders away. The second, Wood did very well in the middle, lovely chip through for Vardy who was far more assertive than the keeper and rounded him to coolly slot home. Schlupp and Dyer both had late chances to add but wasn't to be.

Enjoying the football we are playing, delighted we are winning and would just like to see us win comfortably in terms of scoreline as we are capable. Two big games in the league now but I hope we continue the almost perfect home form on Tuesday and carry on with our cup run.

Archived