Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Isle of Wight Fox 86

LCFC vs Fulham

We want to maintain momentum and not be distracted from the league.

So:

Logan

St. Ledge, Miguel, Moore, Yogo

Hammond, James, Schlupp

GTF, Wood, Hopper

The regular team should be required to sit with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears insisting that we’re not actually playing. Nigel and Shakey should stay at home and let Mike Stowell have this one - and nobody should turn up to watch!

We want to maintain momentum and not be distracted from the league.

So:

Logan

St. Ledge, Miguel, Moore, Yogo

Hammond, James, Schlupp

GTF, Wood, Hopper

The regular team should be required to sit with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears insisting that we’re not actually playing. Nigel and Shakey should stay at home and let Mike Stowell have this one - and nobody should turn up to watch!

Logan  lol.

With another international break I don't really see much need to rest too many players. I'd like to see both Hammond and James play, maybe play a different system and see how it works out.

Kasper

Moore Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky

Hammond James Drinkwater

Vardy Dyer

Wood

I like this set-up. It would be how i would start versus watford but maybe king for hammond, nugent for wood and knockaert for dyer. Either way shoring up the midfield away from home but keeping pace up front.

Archived