Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

Football violence is old hat. Stone Island is a brand that is just as old hat.

It's a modern version of your grandad wearing beige woolly cardigans going on about working mens clubs.

Come on grandad, keep up with the times, move on, both are not cool and there are much better things to do.

You will always get people who hang onto their past, can't move forward and just stay to what they knew in their 20's. Just like grandad

Out Foxed.... The lad that sadly passed away was called Angelo and it was a get together for the 20th anniversary of his passing......

Ahh ok, just relaying what someone told me. Didn't ask them myself.

Know bare boys cumin back 4 nxt season. If u aint seen the season ticket sales number then u must not no how many are cumin back. Boys from kibworth harcourt, frisby on the wreake boys east goscote, stoke golding . Rough and ready u sofr lads gunna be thanking when we got ur back against chelsea colors. Make no mistake. U aint seen nuthing like cropston boys if u aint been around long. Wait and see what I say.

Cos you say "boys" so many times, I can't help but read this in a camp voice.

Rough & ready boys offering to have my back? Oo-er

Frisby on the wreake? Sounds rough.

Stone Island - awful stuff. Outdated, just like the people that wear it. It suits them perfectly.

There's some great Island stuff. You just have to pick and choose. Well made and quality items.

Football violence is old hat. Stone Island is a brand that is just as old hat.

It's a modern version of your grandad wearing beige woolly cardigans going on about working mens clubs.

Come on grandad, keep up with the times, move on, both are not cool and there are much better things to do.

You will always get people who hang onto their past, can't move forward and just stay to what they knew in their 20's. Just like grandad

Pah.. kids

Elastic fans by the sounds of it.

And you won't need to "have" my back thanks. I'll go to the games, cheer on Leicester and mind my own.

If I looked for trouble I'm sure I'd find it, then I'd deserve a good kick in, rather than hoping you guys would back me up.

But each to their own I suppose.

Whoosh

Too many clueless happy clappers on here, For the record the Baby Squad were rated in the 80,s & 90,s . All teams had a firm, and many times the baby squad helped out your ' club colour boys ' who had got into trouble just for wearing their teams colours..

Those that went looking for trouble found it just like any night out on a Saturday in any town or city in the UK. I live in Sheffield now and drink with a few ' Blades ' sure we are all getting on a bit now ! But they never came to Leicester and took liabilities . Love it or hate it that's how it was, not like the clueless supporters now days who give it the big one with there replica shirts on.

Is there some kind of framework available that accurately rates the activities of 'firms'?

Or do you just mean 'rated' in terms of reputation by other morons?

Live and let live and all that but... the kind of people who glorify their violent past (or indeed present) are not people I wish to associate with, nor would I want them associated with my football club.

Couldn't agree more. Those people should go back to the 80's where they belong. I feel sad that some people have such pointless, wasted lives

Each to their own, if people wanna fight over football and get their buzz out of it so be it, some people get a buzz from drugs, hooligans get it from fighting, a personal choice, and it's their life so who am I say to say it's wrong.. And the good thing is nowadays you have the choice whether or not you get involved because football stadiums are much safer places to go..

Stone island cheap?????

lol .

Half the people that wear that crap just buy a cheap top from Primani and button on the badges.

Don't also get why people feel the need to fight over football, why don't they just take up boxing and fight all they like. If they must I would prefer it's done away from fans who just want to enjoy the football and not feel intimidated.

Half the people that wear that crap just buy a cheap top from Primani and button on the badges.

Don't also get why people feel the need to fight over football, why don't they just take up boxing and fight all they like. If they must I would prefer it's done away from fans who just want to enjoy the football and not feel intimidated.

Because they would get battered.

The need to pre-arrange a brawl, go around in groups and then just skip around each other or chase each other round until they can all pile into one guy shows they're the most pathetic and cowardly of all human beings. Dumb ****s.

A mate of mine used to be involved, he says that the people involved just haven't moved on.

Same clothes, same boozer, no jobs, just stuck in their old fashioned ways.

That's why I find them funny, just people who have not changed their ways or style for 30 years.

He was involved and he laughs at them.

A mate of mine used to be involved, he says that the people involved just haven't moved on.

Same clothes, same boozer, no jobs, just stuck in their old fashioned ways.

That's why I find them funny, just people who have not changed their ways or style for 30 years.

He was involved and he laughs at them.

The ones I know who were involved back then are all pretty respectable people with decent / half decent jobs. Quite strange actually, in fact there was a guy who worked for City in the marketing department who it turned out was involved in it.

Archived