Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

Too many clueless happy clappers on here, For the record the Baby Squad were rated in the 80,s & 90,s . All teams had a firm, and many times the baby squad helped out your ' club colour boys ' who had got into trouble just for wearing their teams colours..

Those that went looking for trouble found it just like any night out on a Saturday in any town or city in the UK. I live in Sheffield now and drink with a few ' Blades ' sure we are all getting on a bit now ! But they never came to Leicester and took liabilities . Love it or hate it that's how it was, not like the clueless supporters now days who give it the big one with there replica shirts on.

Too many clueless happy clappers on here, For the record the Baby Squad were rated in the 80,s & 90,s . All teams had a firm, and many times the baby squad helped out your ' club colour boys ' who had got into trouble just for wearing their teams colours..

Those that went looking for trouble found it just like any night out on a Saturday in any town or city in the UK. I live in Sheffield now and drink with a few ' Blades ' sure we are all getting on a bit now ! But they never came to Leicester and took liabilities . Love it or hate it that's how it was, not like the clueless supporters now days who give it the big one with there replica shirts on.

I agree.

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

Many years ago it was a common thing, like you say, I'm not ashamed to say growing up I got involved, a lot of the time people where dragged into, even if they didn't go looking for it.

There is very rarely any trouble at the kp now, to much CCTV, but the violence still happens.

Now playing the likes of Chelsea and the bigger firms, leicester will be more active, Chelsea will be up for it, as we haven't played them here in a long time, and they will take liberties or at least try

I live in Sheffield now and drink with a few ' Blades ' sure we are all getting on a bit now ! But they never came to Leicester and took liabilities .

Blades Business Crew - taking liabilities since the '80s

Any word against the notion of the Baby Squad's existence and you usually get "they've protected the Fox Travellers from hordes of ne'er-do-wells", particularly in Vienna when we played that team with no vowels who turned up dressed as Red Star Belgrade.

Now, I've never been "a lad" and I'm not going to bounce around for anyone but are all the other "firms" from other clubs like that as well or are we particularly blessed with the finest noblemen of Hooligania?

Never seen the attraction myself, although I saw Luton kick a few of our kids' heads in at the railway station after a friendly there a few years ago. They seemed to enjoy getting beaten senseless, and Luton enjoyed kicking their heads in. There were a couple of terrified civilians on the platform but not to worry.

Know bare boys cumin back 4 nxt season. If u aint seen the season ticket sales number then u must not no how many are cumin back. Boys from kibworth harcourt, frisby on the wreake boys east goscote, stoke golding . Rough and ready u sofr lads gunna be thanking when we got ur back against chelsea colors. Make no mistake. U aint seen nuthing like cropston boys if u aint been around long. Wait and see what I say.

Although I have posted in here and yes been involved a few times (fight back or take a kick in)

It is not part of the game and them that look for it are scum it has no part.

Banter is one thing and should be part of the game IMHO but not violence.

I am wondering why the BS/YBS are getting this space.

Them and there like should be locked up the game does not need there like or want it 99% of fans don't want it.

Anyone bigging it up needsto get an implant IMO.

Never done this before but this thread and any like it should be shut.

Hate we don't have a great atmosphere now and want one.

But if that ment going back to the dark days you can keep it.

If as some claim we will get an influx this season of BS/YBS I wish we had not gone up our club will be tainted.

Modern football isn't bad.

People make it out to be so terrible that nobody should bother but on the whole it's better. Yeah it's more expensive and you can't stand in terraces but at least we can all go to games all around the country without getting started on.

Know bare boys cumin back 4 nxt season. If u aint seen the season ticket sales number then u must not no how many are cumin back. Boys from kibworth harcourt, frisby on the wreake boys east goscote, stoke golding . Rough and ready u sofr lads gunna be thanking when we got ur back against chelsea colors. Make no mistake. U aint seen nuthing like cropston boys if u aint been around long. Wait and see what I say.

Elastic fans by the sounds of it.

And you won't need to "have" my back thanks. I'll go to the games, cheer on Leicester and mind my own.

If I looked for trouble I'm sure I'd find it, then I'd deserve a good kick in, rather than hoping you guys would back me up.

But each to their own I suppose.

It still goes on, and always will do.

The thing is, it just doesn't receive the media coverage that it used to.

Be interesting to see what's changed in the big league since our decade of missionary work in the lower leagues.....

Not at all compared to the 80's.

When thankfully did we last have 200 arrests at a game.

But personally the sooner this scum is eradicated the better.

Like I say it should not get air time.

I remember seeing a group away at Rotherham a few years back and it was obvious a couple had bought the badge separate and stuck it on a far lower quality jumper lol

That isn't uncommon lol

You are joking.

Many years ago walking up Waterloo way after the game a Boro fan with 2 kids about 7/9 just in front of me and a mate.

Next minute 6 ybs come running up got in front of the boro fan stopped and started having ago (verbals)

Me and my mate stepped in between and made the ybs fvck off.

They were right up for giving him a kick in even pointing him out to others in the hope some more would join in.

Every so often after that me and my mate would get shite from the ybs called scum no other shite lol lol

The ybs would pick on anyone at least the BS tended to look for them that wanted it.

Meh. Don't agree with that. Hooligans fighting hooligans don't bother me but fvck getting innocent kids involved.

Elastic fans by the sounds of it.

And you won't need to "have" my back thanks. I'll go to the games, cheer on Leicester and mind my own.

If I looked for trouble I'm sure I'd find it, then I'd deserve a good kick in, rather than hoping you guys would back me up.

But each to their own I suppose.

I think he was being facetious fella.

Archived