Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kent Fox 61

Giant Flag

Is there any interest in us petitioning the owners to see if they will get us a Giant Size Flag that could go round the ground like the do at Anfield and the likes?

If this is a naff idea I'll get my coat, but it might get the "others" involved pre game etc.

Thoughts?

K F

Sorry, but why can't we as the fans just do this. Why does everyone expect the club to take care of atmosphere? A club sponsored one would look shite anyway with King Power logos all over the gaff no doubt.

will be hard to do, no one will make the effort to collect money, get the flag made, bring it on match days, get it into the KP ect

There did used to be one. Never have I seen a set of fans look so momumentally stupid in being unable to pass a flag over their heads whilst simultaneously keeping it the right way round. It was embarrassing.

Besides, if we had one now it would fall down in 'The Kop' as there aren't enough people there most of the time these days and you couldn't get it from The Family Stand to The East Stand because the away fans are in the midde!

Sorry, but why can't we as the fans just do this. Why does everyone expect the club to take care of atmosphere? A club sponsored one would look shite anyway with King Power logos all over the gaff no doubt.

Spot on, unfortunately we as fans can't seem to organise ourselves to do anything.

What happened to the Foxestalk flag???

The one Fez organised a few years back? I asked him ages ago and I think he said it was filthy after travelling to a few away days and was pretty much impossible to take on public transport.

How is this? Image quality is poor for the old badges because there isn't any good ones on the internet. You get the idea though!

flagidea_zps25d71726.jpg

Like that

Archived