Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Watford 0-3 LCFC or FoxesTalk - A Watford Troll Free Zone

I'd love to hear that commentary of Deeney's goal dubbed over Knockaert's but instead of the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEY the commentator screams TOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Now here come Leicester...IT'S SCHLUPP..TOOONNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,

DO NOT SCRATCH YOUR EYES, YOU REALLY ARE SEEING ALL OF THE WATFORD FANS SMUGNESS EVAPORATE AT A WORLD RECORD SPEED"

I like Leicesterpool's idea, just needs to be a bit shorter imo. Like as an away guide, don't record the match at all, just do the ground (once!), outside, setting off. All fine, just shorten it.

I love the subtitle for wetherspoons lol (obviously from Watford).

lol Seeing Knocky's celebration from the fans perspective is class! He really did milk it didn't he? Parading in front of the stand, kissing the badge, going back across the stand again so he could kiss the badge right in the middle of the away section lol

It's like a child doing a parody of all over the top football celebrations.

The only way it could have been better is if he did a very aggressive sexually suggestive hip thrust in front of the Watford fans and the stewards had to pull him away so the match could finally be restarted.

Archived