Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Watford 0-3 LCFC or FoxesTalk - A Watford Troll Free Zone

I don't know what to say!

I hold my hands up, I thought we'd struggle with their 5 across the centre.

But we didn't.

I think it was a combination of us playing very well and they are not as good as they were last season.

The effort was excellent, our fans never shut up and this is looking more and more pleasing!

Brilliant day to be a City fan!!!

Played brilliant, really proud.

Not getting too excited or ahead of myself though, trying to keep grounded.

Wood took his chance in the team well, Glad Knocky got revenge.

All round great performance, we really are looking good! Long may it continue.

Brilliant! Danny Drinkwater you will have to go along long way to find a more complete performance from a championship midfielder pure class.

10 points clear of 7th and Watford, early days but the team looks very balanced today we missed a couple of players but you'd never guess. The depth looks there I am starting to get very excited!!!

Knocky deserved that, this is bloody brilliant! Absolutely terrific performance all round. Drinkwater and the WHOLE back 4 take the plaudits but I honestly think GTF did very well when he came on, won freekicks and obviously set up the goal.

What a resounding result and performance !!

Can't ask for much more than that.  In the playoffs, Watford did look the better side.  Not so today.  Partly this is because Watford are not as strong this year, but that's not the only reason.

Every reason for optimism this year.

:scarf:

We played them off the park for the 1st half an hour, though and should have gone in 2 or 3 up at half time.

Watford showed 2nd half that their Eye-ties can knock it about a bit - not many teams will do that to them.  We keep that up, we should stay in the top two.

Archived