Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Watford 0-3 LCFC or FoxesTalk - A Watford Troll Free Zone

Could have easily been 5, no joke... We were so good today, and I was impressed with all of our players. Drinkwater dominated the midfield again. Was impressed when GTF came on, he held the ball up so well, great play for the third goal.

Brilliant performance, almost complete. Rode our luck a few times but deserved to, my God!

Schlupp assist, Lloyd goal...Knockaert goal!! It was the sort of game dreams are made of. Everyone played well and something very good could just be in development here. 

Long way to go though so let's not go OTT - bring on next week. 

Thought the scoreline flattered us tbh. Watford should have had a penalty aswell as missing an open goal and creating many chances. Still, we played some great football against a good side away from home. Great confidence booster and 3 points.

Thought the scoreline flattered us tbh. Watford should have had a penalty aswell as missing an open goal and creating many chances. Still, we played some great football against a good side away from home. Great confidence booster and 3 points.

Really? We missed numerous chances too and had 2 goals ruled out!

Brilliant result. And with Knockers scoring even better.

Just a few observations. I thought Watford were really poor and didn't turn up but for the first hour we were terrific. Drinky played another blinder and Schlupp was good on the ball. We should have been 3 or 4 up at half time, but decision making was very poor. Wood's offside was silly considering he was looking across the line.

We must a few chances but really moved the ball well and won 50/50s. But after we went 2-0 up we got predictably defensive, which again, was very frustrating and unnecessary considering we were so on top. I hate it when we do that. We were playing so well before.

I think we really rode our luck after that, they missed a sitter and could have had a penalty. Schlupp became a liability at the back and our work rate wasn't that good defensively.

Great result though, and well deserved.

2 goals *correctly* ruled out.  We definitely deserved the win, but I think everyone's getting a bit carried away because it was Watford.

Oh yeah no doubt, was just pointing out we got in positions to have those goals ruled out. Both offsides avoidable aswell.

Great result, and so happy for Knockaert! Missed the post-match interview from Pearson though, as the pub had the rugby audio on instead :/

What did Big Nige have to say?

Not much, just kept it calm and didn't give much away as usual

2 goals *correctly* ruled out.  We definitely deserved the win, but I think everyone's getting a bit carried away because it was Watford.

Nothing wrong with being carried away though, not now anyway, joint top, winning 3-0 away against a side who knocked us out the play offs.

It didn't flatter us one bit, they may have missed chances but so did we. Two disallowed, several headers at corners and umpteen others.

Or is it only other teams missed chances that count?

Archived